Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Pistols

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

NenadTheMighty

NenadTheMighty

• 10 posts
  • LocationDark Side

Well, i would like to appeal to pistols thing. They make game so unbalanced. Certain group of people take pistols and kill everybody with it, because it's extreme aim and power, where one shot brings down a person. That persons are light armored/unarmored and they run, pistols are fast reloading, and can be reloaded in movement, and that make them almost invicible, if attacked by person which doesn't posses any kind of ranged weapon, or not horseman. So i would recommend few changes and it is administrators will if they would put them in move. Well, i strongly suggest for pistol price to be much more higher, but not 1700, which is affordable in very beggining, i would recommend price like 10k, so it would bring more balance to the game. If you don't want to that, which is the easiest thing, i would then recommend changing reloading speed, or implement that pistols can't be reloaded while moving. I would highly ask you to reconsider this appeal, because playing on arena seems to be too much in balance of pistols owner, and on the end, price would be more realistic, because owning any kind of gunpowder weapon at middle ages was really a thing, not to mention how unaccurate were they. 

• Joss and GANNICUS* like this

Game-of-Thrones-Hardhome-Night-King-700x

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

maxresdefault.jpg

• ZeArcher, Elary, Amamama and 2 others like this

Remono

Remono

M&S police guard

• 63 posts
  • LocationBern

The original idea was to give the sarranid and khergit army some useful meele addition because they both are pretty weak compared to the rest. The problem you point out is well known (at least by me  :D ). I have no problem with the general idea. My suggestion would be to lock the reload of the gun to the standing stance (like crossbows) so we might get rid of those gun kiters you cannot kill in a 1v1 if you are pure meele right now. The damage type of the gunshots could (just an idea) be converted into cutting damage so you don't get the oneshots on gear that cost 10k :( . Just some thoughts from my side.

edit: maybe someone could move the post to a general place so we can discuss it for the other servers too?

Greetings

Remono 

Bubba_Johnson

Bubba_Johnson

TG's Video Producer

• 511 posts
  • LocationHackney and sometimes high

But a medieval pistol makes a medieval black man look so fancy and stylish...
Deal with it.

django_unchained_jamie_foxx-pistol-quent

• BlackDeath, RedheadBitch, Elary and 1 other like this

Nigga please...

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

1 because it's extreme aim and power, where one shot brings down a person.

2 i strongly suggest for pistol price to be much more higher, but not 1700, which is affordable in very beggining

1 aim of guns is low: 60%

2 hmm, maybe, I agree, more expensive but no 10k :D

ps: I'm talking about siege... (for others servers, I can't give opinion since don't play there)

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

8cxPa4m.gif

However even with pistols sarranids and khergits loose most of times. :)

• Elary and Bubba_Johnson like this

GANNICUS*

GANNICUS*

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 268 posts

Pistols are to OP, people often complain about them. They need to cost more or something.

• DaRedViper likes this
There is only one way to become champion never fucking lose!!!

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." -Oenomaus

All men fall. It's but time and method that differ.

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

maybe decrease aim even lower like 50-40% instead of 60% and decrease reload speed with no possibility to move during reload?
to make khergit and sarranid more viable, we could lower their heavy armor cost + add scimitras to sarranid infantry + add lesser nord axes to khergit infantry/cavarly like those used to be in older patch

• BlackDeath likes this

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

nenad, what about leave those guys alone? 'gunners' (involving me) are mostly not agressive, they are just trolling around and having fun, attacking only those who are attacking them (+ horseboys, but that's acceptable i guess)

you are one of those who takes arena too seriously. you join, then you go to middle trying to 'rek' everyone and then you are wondering that you are being hunted by naked trolls with guns that you 'rekt' few times. you are just eating what you cooked.

Edited by BlackDeath, 13 February 2016 - 03:14 PM.
agree if you're talking about arena :)

• BlackDeath, Skull Of Plums, Elary and 2 others like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

nenad, what about leave those guys alone? 'gunners' (involving me) are mostly not agressive, they are just trolling around and having fun, attacking only those who are attacking them (+ horseboys, but that's acceptable i guess)

you are one of those who takes arena too seriously. you join, then you go to middle trying to 'rek' everyone and then you are wondering that you are being hunted by naked trolls with guns that you 'rekt' few times. you are just eating what you cooked.

i think its quite fun to rekt those campers in mid then get them come towards axe spammers and lance chargers to try and kill me :D

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

i think its quite fun to rekt those campers in mid then get them come towards axe spammers and lance chargers to try and kill me :D

if you are talking about agressive teaming campers, archers with guards, attacking everyone in arena, then i agree. if you are talking about group of old dogs which are trolling each other with no purpose to attack anyone, than you are just an evil bastard :D

• Joss likes this

Bubba_Johnson

Bubba_Johnson

TG's Video Producer

• 511 posts

NenadTheMighty i'll convince u that pistols are funny and cool with five arguments, just click on the Spoiler tabs:

Argument number 1

Spoiler

Argument number 2
Spoiler

Argument number 3
Spoiler

Argument number 4
Spoiler

Argument number 5
Spoiler

Are u now convinced? ;)

Nigga please...

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

(involving me)

Hueheuheuehehuehueuh...

• Bubba_Johnson likes this

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

Hueheuheuehehuehueuh...

you were just lucky yesterday! :D:D

Bubba_Johnson

Bubba_Johnson

TG's Video Producer

• 511 posts

Hueheuheuehehuehueuh...

Nigga please...

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

thx that these guns aren't like this

The-Guns-of-Navarone-943083.jpg

• GANNICUS* likes this

Bubba_Johnson

Bubba_Johnson

TG's Video Producer

• 511 posts

thx that these guns aren't like this

The-Guns-of-Navarone-943083.jpg

Nice Didgeridoo!

Nigga please...

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Or this...

you were just lucky yesterday!  :D:D

Yeah,im the lucky one,suuuuuuuuuuuuure...Especially since half of the servers is on my ass every time I try to aim for your skull.

NenadTheMighty

NenadTheMighty

• 10 posts
  • LocationDark Side

Well, i don't agree with you. It is not all about guys in middle, but how game is unbalanced, because other guys use them to. I agree that i attack the guys in the middle, because the passive teaming is bad thing, and that 'mostly' involves 5-6 people at most. I don't see truly your problem, because you guys had fun even before guns were implemented. First of all, it's not immersive for timelapse in which mount and blade takes place, and in the game there is no buying of firearms, expect when you are using mods or cheatmenu. I personally thing that they are overpowered. I never used word 'rekt' for that. I hate teaming and after all, it is deathmatch. 

Game-of-Thrones-Hardhome-Night-King-700x

Bubba_Johnson

Bubba_Johnson

TG's Video Producer

• 511 posts

Especially since half of the servers is on my ass every time I try to aim for your skull.

YjMDJMN.jpg

• DaRedViper likes this

Nigga please...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users