Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

DoW III announced!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

https://www.dawnofwar.com

• Saddoveanu, DaRedViper, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and 1 other like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

meh

• A Jesus and Belligerent_Drunk like this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

D4FEPZJ.gif

DarkerPL

DarkerPL

Popular Member

• 59 posts
  • LocationPoland

I feel like they will do the same like they are going to do in Warhammer Total War which is realising 3 races and then other in DLCs...

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

3 confirmed races so far,but I'd say there are going to be 4. The plot says that the Orks,Blood Ravens and Eldar are running around and fighting to get hold of a artifact,my guess its either of Necron or Chaos origin so we might get either of those races in the game.

I think there's going to be more DLC conecring these elite units/commanders so its going to be the same sad case as CoH 2 regarding that. They could also rip the Army painter out and then do Chapter/Craftworld/Klan DLC where they just make you pay to have for example a Blood Angels color scheme or to be able to color your Orks in Goff colors.

Tough I really hope that they don't go down that route...

Still,what is known so far is that the game will be more like DoW I that DoW II,and that it will try to combine the best of the both games into one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users