Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

LGBT Pride Month

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you support our idea? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Close server to non LGBT+ players for LGBT Pride Month?

1. Yes ❤ (12 votes [48.00%])

Percentage of vote: 48.00%

2. No ☠ (13 votes [52.00%])

Percentage of vote: 52.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

As you all know or should know June is LGBT Pride month. I and many other gay players had a discussion and came up with what we think is a good idea.

Being an LGBTQIA+ player can be quite lonely and quite scary, so we thought for the whole month of June the siege server should only be open to LGBT+ players.

We think this would be a good idea because it would give gay players a chance to connect and talk to each other without being ridiculed and harrased by straight, white, male scum.

We need all the support we can get! and the time is now, for gay players to stand up and be counted!

giphy.gif

So please sign the poll and show the admins that you support us!

giphy.gif

And If You're Hoping To Come Out In June, Remember... Leave the closet in style.x 

giphy.gif

• Skull Of Plums likes this
cSIxuZc.gif

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Nopeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

• Joss and Abbababa like this

GANNICUS*

GANNICUS*

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 268 posts

:huh:

There is only one way to become champion never fucking lose!!!

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." -Oenomaus

All men fall. It's but time and method that differ.

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

pls more of this unecassery homo erotica .....
i had nothing against gay people until you came around, now i cant stand them at all  :unsure:

• King BoBo likes this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

i had nothing against gay people until you came around, now i cant stand them at all  :unsure:

Holy shit you are dumb-dumb.

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

explain which part of this should be funny? gay jokes or me not approving gay jokes or that random answer  :hmm:

Pilip

Pilip

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

Aspasia is most likely a troll, but whatever. Fags make about 1% of population. Warband is manly game, so we can safely presume fags make less than 1% of Trollgame servers player base. So would you really like a siege with 5-10 fags on each side?

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

So one person can change your opinion of a whole group of people? 

Fags make about 1% of population. Warband is manly game, so we can safely presume fags make less than 1% of Trollgame servers player base. So would you really like a siege with 5-10 fags on each side?

Thank you! We fags only make up 1% of the population so we need to be protected. I spoke to many gay players (Don't worry I wont give your secret away  ;) ) and the server could hit about 60v60. People don't seem to realise how many of us there are.

It looks like our poll has been hit by trolls maybe 4chan?, STAY STRONG!

cSIxuZc.gif

Bence

Bence

TG's Official Photographer

• 65 posts

#beinggayforattention

"go play duplo n00b"

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

Dragane ovo malo vuče na paradu

https://www.youtube....h?v=_9wM5kmrXMk

Još samo d ašiptare traže prava

• Skull Of Plums likes this

DarkerPL

DarkerPL

Popular Member

• 59 posts
  • LocationPoland

large.jpg

• Joss and Winter like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

So one person can change your opinion of a whole group of people? 

yes.

ZeArcher

ZeArcher

Elite Member

• 152 posts

y not

• Aspasia likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

No. Siege and other severs are (will be) free/open for all kind of people (that don't causes troubles, ofc), so this poll (and results, whatever it's...) not to decide any about it.

Bye

• Joss, BamBam, Umbuz and 1 other like this

ZeArcher

ZeArcher

Elite Member

• 152 posts

@Thread

Spoiler

• Skull Of Plums, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and cev-trell like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

not so hard... :rolleyes:

...forgot: btw, LGBT members can join siege/others as they wishes ^_^

RUI XIII

RUI XIII

• 20 posts
  • LocationOmegA

605e1655a1925b51d224b484add677e2.jpg

• Aspasia likes this

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

No. Siege and other severs are (will be) free/open for all kind of people (that don't causes troubles, ofc), so this poll (and results, whatever it's...) not to decide any about it.

Bye

What about this year? We are still being discriminated against.

xoxo

cSIxuZc.gif

Mister_Bubba

Mister_Bubba

TG's Video Producer

• 117 posts
  • LocationHackney

xoxo

Trolling and jokes aside and talking seriously...there's so many people out there being discriminated for so many things that has nothing to do with sexual orientation, gender or race, not just socially, also when it comes to finding a job, many people in the world are discriminated for being ugly, for living in a poor neighbourhood, for being fat, for being too short, for being too tall, for being a woman with very big breasts, for being a person physically or mentally disabled, sometimes even for being a bald man, etcetera.

Under our european "free democracy" of this "healthy capitalism" when it comes to the labour market there are many forms of discrimination that has nothing to do with sexual orientation, gender or race, we don't need to live under a Hitler's regime to taste the fascism daily, and don't even think i'm leftist or something like that just because i think this way, i don't like leftists or liberals neither, many of them live in an unreal lollipop world and can't even see the truth of the real world beyond their own navel.

Don't get me wrong, I respect the gay, feminist, black movement, etc. but i have a crucial message for them: Learn to look beyond your own belly button, i know most of them would send me to hell if i told them this so that's why I learned that what matters in life is the true own goodness and the true will to do the good to others, nothing and nobody will break that will if it's enough strong, before that the social movements are secondary, they want the "betterment of humankind" but i've met so many wicked people from these movements that i already lost the account.

• BlackDeath, Amamama and The_Knight_Who_Says_NI like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

xoxo

This year is same: Server/s are FREE for all kind without restrictions (again, while they follow TG's Rules, ofc :rolleyes: )

Your idea simply seems as "discriminated" as you think that other ideas/behaviours are.

• Aeneu and Dusan like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users