Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

siege server that is already offline

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: TG reputation (23 member(s) have cast votes)

why we play on TG siege server ?

1. TG uses the best equipments on server and i love it (14 votes [60.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.87%

2. i have my own server and i hated TG servers (4 votes [17.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

3. i have been Forced to play on TG servers (4 votes [17.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

4. i just Love Tg but equipments are not enough (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Other (1 votes [4.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

Vote Guests cannot vote

MorganKatarn

MorganKatarn

• Banned
  • 6 posts

You already Knew but still you said :

"there was no any player with the name MorganKatarn playing, so tell me what name you used"

So who is Lying ?

I told you my previous Name was Morgan Katarn, not Ariadalf, Ariadalf is not Morgan Katarn, but a friend of mine.

KA knows this already since i asked him personally to unban him.

And i didnt lie, just stated the truth,

when a player was harassing me for 3 hours you did nothing, when i called one of your friends with a "bad" word, you INSTANT ACTED.

• Skull Of Plums likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I told you my previous Name was Morgan Katarn, not Ariadalf, Ariadalf is not Morgan Katarn, but a friend of mine.

KA knows this already since i asked him personally to unban him.

Good to know, thanks.

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

where's the "I wanna get assdrilled since mount and siege server has gone offline? :(

• Aspasia likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

u guys should cancel the admin kick option permanently and start using only 1 hour ban & permanent ban.
the siege equipments are being destroyed all the time because of (kick and comeback troll 3 times) not mentioning the other 10 trolls on the server who are waiting their turn..

in my opinion 1 hour ban teaches a bit of a lesson, kick = doesn't hurt at all

this may help ur server more against trolls.

**my opinion**

That would be an option but one of my oldest idea was, but is not possible, make it like this 1h ban by server or admin as first warning, if you get banned again in the same week 1 day ban and if you get banned after that in the same month 1month ban..... and something like that on and on, but we can't automate this process due weak mbw engine. PRAY FOR BANNERLORD LADS ;)

Btw could someone edit the poll and add "other" as this poll is pretty one sided

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Btw could someone edit the poll and add "other" as this poll is pretty one sided

Done! :)

Daki

Daki

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Ok, people pleas. The poll is a joke obviously. Look at the voters who voted negatively/against TG. Pleas, they are obviously either jokeing or trolling. This poll isnt taken seriously :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users