Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Want make a suggestion for a map/server? post here (thanks allowed too)

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
Modding warband = more lag. Btw we are very restricted when it comes to modding in the native module.

MrBasso

MrBasso

• 29 posts

Modding warband = more lag. Btw we are very restricted when it comes to modding in the native module.

Well .. What if Neogk become an standalone mod ?! wouldn't that be great ?!

we Knew All of the player's using negok so they will Go for it of course an standalone with standalone Neogk Mod Server Would be stable .

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Well .. What if Neogk become an standalone mod ?! wouldn't that be great ?!
we Knew All of the player's using negok so they will Go for it of course an standalone with standalone Neogk Mod Server Would be stable .

No We Don't Want This! Because Our Playerbase Plays Here! So Why Do You Want To Change The Base Of Our Community?!??!

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

you Guys could add an Ranked Server's with Levels Or Rewards Like cRPG ,

You can make an Favorite class Such as Inf. Or Archer Or Chiv.

Also I Wish if there A High Level General That Leads Your Mean To the Battle .

Also if There an Anticheat or something to avoid these players who's using Aimbot , Autoblock Programs That would be Great .

Time ago we tried with cRPG and failed, so we won't try it again, sorry.

About others... We would like could apply too but It's Utopia!!! :D This is why we have admins around... :heavy:

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Yes, is possible. But it requires a lot of work that makes not worth for such old game. Better to keep these as ideas for bannerlord.

• BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

MrBasso

MrBasso

• 29 posts

Yeah its an old Game but stil has  a player's also i heared bannerlord wont be released soon . or that isn't right?!

Also yeah to be honestly Bannerlord would've need an better Computer To play it :(

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Make an invisible wall to prevent that baloons bring people up onto the rocks, annoying af and not really fun either.

Map Nairut Patrol.

• Remono and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Really that makes it feep like an attack from the hill, possible scenario.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Really that makes it feep like an attack from the hill, possible scenario.

The problem is the defenders cannot acces it and shooting someone who is up there is almost impossible, I rather stay in spec when this map is on cba to keep dying from a spot I cannot shoot.

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

The problem is the defenders cannot acces it and shooting someone who is up there is almost impossible, I rather stay in spec when this map is on cba to keep dying from a spot I cannot shoot.

I totally agree with Horatius, it IS annoying AND frustrating. Maybe a tunnel to the top of the mountain only accessed thru the little spawning room near the flag can be added for the defenders and allow then the end entrance (mountain entry point) only be accessed by the defending team so the attackers can't use it. If that's not good, then maybe add a back lmountainside ladder leading to the mountain top accessed from the very last room that's almost under the boiling cauldron.

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Well, I see that in this map, is where ballon is better and properly used to move some troops (always ranged ofc, others are useless) to better "sniper" points over the castle's towers/walls, but I agree that maybe need some "defence" against this too, so wait Aeneu's (map's author) answer ;)

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Aeneu, what do you think about my suggestion of a back ladder starting from the last room on the map below the boiling pot? And maybe add a door to that room so it won't be easy for attackers to gain entry to the stairs to the flag then? :hmm:

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

Yes, i agree. But i cant promise to do it by myself soon, i have very little free time for TG currently. You all are free to edit and develop all my maps ;)

Edited by BlackDeath, 17 July 2017 - 06:14 PM.
Nairut Patrol edited + uploaded, hope you like ;)

Lenna

Lenna

Popular Member

• 65 posts

(1) Server: Siege
Map: Landeck Castle
Description of the problem: Same problem as in the case of the Howlstone map as I've already mentioned in the previous post. The spr_square_tower_roof_a object has no collider. People can hide inside it (and they do so) and just shoot others while being completely hidden and invisible.

Spoiler

There are two of these objects in this map and both can be abused this way. 

Spoiler

Proposed solution: Either delete the spr_square_tower_roof_a and replace it with some other object (in both cases) like in the case of the Howlstone map or put some barricades around the upper edges of those towers so people won't be able to get there anymore. 

(2) Server: Siege
Map: Snowy Castle

Description of the problem: Same problem. The spr_square_tower_roof_a object has no collider. People can hide inside it and just shoot others while being completely hidden, or just hide while reloading a weapon or hide while fighting. 

Spoiler

Proposed solution: Either delete the spr_square_tower_roof_a and replace it with some other object like in the case of the Howlstone map or just delete it without further replacement since it's not that visible from the ground anyway.  

Thanks eventually.

• BlackDeath, Remono and Helgisa like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

(1) Server: Siege
Map: Landeck Castle <-- fixed both roofs

(2) Server: Siege
Map: Snowy Castle <-- object-roof deleted

Maps will be updated in next restart of server, thanks for info.

• Aeneu, Remono, Lenna and 2 others like this

Helgisa

Helgisa

Elite Member

• 102 posts
  • LocationFalling down from a cloud

Server: Siege

Map: Castle Nomar (I think)

Problem: The door in too the keep is really small. Last time I played the map there was alot of unintentional blocking from the x-bow people hiding in the keep to reload and standing in the door way too shoot. There was also difficult to get inside when you needed to heal because of all the respawned people walking out and vice versa.

Spoiler

Proposed solution: I suggest that you add som TP-doors like what have been done too the keep on Eliean Donan. Doing this will also prevent any trolls from intentionally blocking the way out or in later, they would need to co-op with someone else (which they rarely do (in my experience)). 

Problem: This side is easily lost too attackers. Both upper and lower levels. Personally I believe that the lower levels are ok as they are, because it balances a good team with 2h spam over at the attackers left ladder.

However the upper levels(roofed wall(spr_castle_f_battlement_b)) is easy to hold for attackers with a couple of quick infantry and (x-)bowmen at the start of a map. It is also kind of hard to retake that wall for defenders when the attackers already are there.

Spoiler

Proposed solution: I believe that a destryable door around halfway/the middle of the roofed wall(spr_castle_f_battlement_b) would give defenders a chance in the beginning of every round too hold the wall for a little while.

Keep in mind that I speak of personal experience and don't know the intentions of why the walls were made like they are now.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Server: Siege

Map: Castle Nomar (I think)

Problem: The door in too the keep is really small.  <<< I will try to make a big entry here <<< impossible, so I've added a 2nd door (teleport) near old

Problem: This side is easily lost too attackers. Both upper and lower levels. Personally I believe that the lower levels are ok as they are, because it balances a good team with 2h spam over at the attackers left ladder. <<< Don't go change any here, but only move a few spanws for defenders here.

However the upper levels(roofed wall(spr_castle_f_battlement_b)) is easy to hold for attackers with a couple of quick infantry and (x-)bowmen at the start of a map. It is also kind of hard to retake that wall for defenders when the attackers already are there.

I call this: teamwork with good strategy in mind :)

Will be fixed soon. <<< done

• Helgisa likes this

thunder510559

thunder510559

• 15 posts
  • LocationNassau

bring back the witches circle and bunch of the old good days maps of TG arena ? pretty please? 

Merchant

Merchant

Popular Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPraven

Is it possible to add a way out for defender horseman in hailes castle? Currently, the only way is the main gate and since you cannot open and close it by yourself, you have to wait for the enemy to open the gates, so defender cavalry is stuck inside the castle for 7-8 minutes atleast. If there was a way (a door or a teleport place like Sebun Castle) that would be great :D

Once the Merchnat, Always the Merchnat !

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Is it possible to add a way out for defender horseman in hailes castle? Currently, the only way is the main gate and since you cannot open and close it by yourself, you have to wait for the enemy to open the gates, so defender cavalry is stuck inside the castle for 7-8 minutes atleast. If there was a way (a door or a teleport place like Sebun Castle) that would be great :D

Outdoor added in Hailes, good only for horsemen  :lancer2:  , since is only to go out and you can't use it to enter again to castle.

It works same than others for this purpose in other maps.

Will be updated in next restart of server.

:)

• Merchant and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users