Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Arena Saturday Event

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Greetings everyone,

Ive decided from now on there will be Event every Saturday in Arena server to make the server more enjoyable and for the people who enjoy those events will be playing it every Saturday so i will sort out some points of how those events gonna be like :

Random equipment's : This part is only about spawning with a random stuff every round and also depends on your choice, you will now ask your self how dose random equipment's depends on my choice ? let me give you some example :

1- if you chooses  Best gear in the list with only Polarms weapons the result will be : maybe a High helmet medium body armor and high boots and a random Polarms weapons  depends on your luck this time ! but mostly you wont spawn with a light armor or naked.

So you know what will happen if you chosed no armors and only 2h swords in the list.

TDM : So in Saturday events we will have a TDM sometimes which it will happen exactly like that , custom armors and weapons will be chosen by me  and i will make an setup of 2 factions , for example : (Outlows Vs Farmers) Faction 1 Outlows , Faction 2 Farmers, each faction will have specials armors and weapons and depends on your choice mostly it will be Light-Medium gear and Medium-High Gears factions, it might go unbalance but you just need to focus on the Teamwork and you might have special weapons makes you beat the other faction member (Every faction will have special weapons)

If you have any suggestion of what faction's setup should i pick and make , please write a comment down below.
and if you disagree about this event then also let me know.

So for now that's only will be until we have more ideas and we can develop this event in the coming days.

Time of the event on Saturday :   19:00 GMT+1 EU 

Ending time : Depends , but mostly 1 Hour, so 20:00 GMT+1 EU

Hope you guys enjoy.!

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

And please Blackdeath can you move my topic to the Events sections i just post it in the wrong please .. :D

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

You forgot ask for permission :P  but ok (to me, I don't know what other arena-players will say) :D

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

About the random equipment, we have that option now but it is totally random (except the horses). You can't choose anything.

And to balance it just make custom sets of equipment so you can easily change some weapon here or there. I like the idea.

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

My apologize  for last Saturday i wasn't home and i missed the event, i will actually do it today instead. 

• BlackDeath likes this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

Lock, ain't better if we all organize and do a proper saturday event as we used to? Every important event have the permission and support of head admins and also the support of most admins in the staff, it last longer and have a lot of participants. Let's not forget about reminding it and advertising it on all the servers. It used to be epic when everyone was involved, but if you wish to make it only your event, well i hope it will be fun and i wish you good luck.

• ZeArcher, BlackDeath, LockDog and 1 other like this

giphy.gif

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Lock, ain't better if we all organize and do a proper saturday event as we used to? Every important event have the permission and support of head admins and also the support of most admins in the staff, it last longer and have a lot of participants. Let's not forget about reminding it and advertising it on all the servers. It used to be epic when everyone was involved, but if you wish to make it only your event, well i hope it will be fun and i wish you good luck.

Ofc Elary i prefer someone with me but i actually didn't expect that anyone from the staff will be interesting to help me with this, and yes its much better if we work together for this event and its only once time in week,  so lets make Arena and  the event great again :D

• ZeArcher and Elary like this

ZeArcher

ZeArcher

Elite Member

• 152 posts

tumblr_m5ooh7WuPL1rxk0pjo1_250.gif

• LockDog and Elary like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
Just message me on steam or pm me here if you need me for anything, im open for most events and admining them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users