Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

A remark about Minas tirith (closed)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Hi,

As you can see on this pict, the inner gate of the last level was blown off by a trebuchet hit; yet the oil platform remains and defenders can still use it to harass attackers. I think it is a bit unfair, and not quite  lrealistic (ok realism is not a most valid point with Warband but you see what i mean). What do you guys think? ;)

455596mb195.jpg

• Horatius likes this
Tis but a scratch

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Thanks, I saw this time ago, but need time to edit to fix ...it will be fixed don't worry :)

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI likes this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Really i left it on purpose. If it isn't a problem, leave it there. Minas map is heavy to load. Better to avoid to update the map if isn't necessary.

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

I don't pretend to speak for others, so if nobody else complains about that leave it as it is ;)

Tis but a scratch

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Really i left it on purpose. If it isn't a problem, leave it there. Minas map is heavy to load. Better to avoid to update the map if isn't necessary.

Ok, no problem keeping it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users