Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Servers updates and new neogk version (work completed)

neogk

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hi all.

I completed the conversion of neogk to be fully compatible with warband 1.170. We're going to update all servers on saturday morning this week.

Unfortunately previous neogk versions will not be compatible with new one. This means we all have to update our neogk otherwise you can't use any of neogk features.

To break with past and sign the great step the new version will be 1.1.0 instead of 1.0.8.

Invasions and duel servers already have this new version.

Download -> https://www.dropbox....oGK110.zip?dl=0

• Aeneu, BlackDeath, Castro and 6 others like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Added link to the new version.

one question that I ask before others do it :) :

are servers ready to play with this new version just now, or we need wait until saturday morning as you said above?

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

one question that I ask before others do it :) :

are servers ready to play with this new version just now, or we need wait until saturday morning as you said above?

I think already, as the servers restarted because of the DDoS attacks. That is why it is released today probs.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Only invasion and duel servers have the new version. <<< you can update if you go play on these servers now

Ok, this is that I was thinking, then...

Before go forward updating your game, read this and this.

* If you go play in siege, battle or duel during these days (thursday+friday), don't update until SATURDAY at least.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

* EDIT: GO FOR our LAST TROLLGAME PATCH if haven't still!!! >>> TrollGame NeoGK 1.1.0

Edited by BlackDeath, 29 January 2017 - 12:21 AM.
All already updated

• Dusan and Baron von Rekt like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neogk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users