Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

I would love to see this map on the server.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

LockheaD

LockheaD

• 25 posts

Hi guys,

I really like good old siege maps mainly from the 22nd server.

Today I remebered this map and I would be so happy to see it on the sever, maybe you know it aswell!

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/CnzCh

I think it is a really good map!

If you want the map data just tell me, I have all datas.

Ty,

LockheaD

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Is the map yours ? We can't add maps without permission of author.

• BlackDeath likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Plz no, the defenders will spam archers too badly. :archery: :archer: :crossbow 2:

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Map need balance, yes or yes, but this is not a problem, we are here to improve editing until map/s is/are ok.

Thanks for offer it and other maps, but as KingArthur said, do it under permission of author/s, until then don't give/show us maps please.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Map need balance, yes or yes, but this is not a problem, we are here to improve editing until map/s is/are ok.

Thanks for offer it and other maps, but as KingArthur said, do it under permission of author/s, until then don't give/show us maps please.

Showing is fine, we can get inspiration from it and make similar things. If you go to GK and get some inspiration ain't bad.

LockheaD

LockheaD

• 25 posts

It is not my map and unfortunately I do not know the author. It is a pretty old map, 5 years+ so it is impossible to find him :D ?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I said don't show because if map is good and nice, we will have nightmares wanting to play it, and this won't happens until author/s give us permission, simply :D

But well, if map is so ancient like it seems, we could think what to do (I don't go to confirm any yet).

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

this map was on Wolfpack server long time ago.

Better dont steal, ask the creator or wolfpack first.

OliESC_Xberg

OliESC_Xberg

• 1 posts

Once there was 22nd Siege. They gave the project to Wolfpack in 2012. Last year Wolfpack officially gave the server to CCC. And since this time CCC continues the project (basically it's still the same admin group running it...more or less). The map suggested above is one map of CCC_Siege and it's also on our rotation. Sadly, we usually don't give permission for our maps. We once exchanged a map with GK and we got one map in return. GK got 'Eilean Donan' by us and we got 'Dwarf Stronghold' from them. But sth like this doesn't happen often.

• LockheaD likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Once there was 22nd Siege. They gave the project to Wolfpack in 2012. Last year Wolfpack officially gave the server to CCC. And since this time CCC continues the project (basically it's still the same admin group running it...more or less). The map suggested above is one map of CCC_Siege and it's also on our rotation. Sadly, we usually don't give permission for our maps. We once exchanged a map with GK and we got one map in return. GK got 'Eilean Donan' by us and we got 'Dwarf Stronghold' from them. But sth like this doesn't happen often.

The map is never from a server/community imho, the author can give permission to use it and cannot be withdrawn. So it is more like who is the author of the map than which community has the permission to use it.

LockheaD

LockheaD

• 25 posts

Thanks for the nice information. Did not knew this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users