Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Tue LGN Battle Event

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Mister Majcher

Mister Majcher

MISTER

• 113 posts
  • LocationPL, Hel Peninsula

Mmmmmm, who's this sexy mister? B)

Spoiler

• Aeneu, GANNICUS*, Omen and 1 other like this
oi

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

https://www.youtube....h?v=13xqc-N8yCA

by MoB_Walja

@edit.

btw. can someone experienced add new banners to our TrollPatch and place them on the first page with banners to be easy to find?

I think we should have 1 for team and separate for leaders.

• Aeneu likes this

Omen

Omen

Ancient Member

• High Admin
  • 814 posts
  • LocationItalia

I created a topic directly dedicated to the team where discuss everything about it: http://community.tro...ames-battalion/

• Aeneu and BlackDeath like this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
Some pics from the Tue LGN Battle Event 28.2.2017 with great TG leadership!
zxKfZzA.jpg?3
More pics

• BlackDeath, White_Potato, Elary and 4 others like this

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

pretty darn good pics, Aeneu, u got talent for this

• Horatius likes this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
@Lizard: naah its just crop and one predefined effect, nothing more :hmm: but thanks!
ill be also glad to make some video recordings from spectator, but i totaly need the [C] + [E] buttons to move verticaly up and down, and [Shift] to zoom, otherwise i cant do anything, bcs moving in 3D space just with 2D controls is like walking without legs. unfortunetly i wasnt still able to find solution for this during last 3 years :dunno:

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

but i totaly need the [C] + [E] buttons to move verticaly up and down, and [Shift] to zoom, otherwise i cant do anything, bcs moving in 3D space just with 2D controls is like walking without legs. unfortunetly i wanst still able to find solution for this during last 3 years :dunno:

do you have these keys broken? If yes, maybe a solution: I had same trouble in my gamepad (which is like half of a full keyboard in number of keys it has), then I dismounted it, and replaced keys broken that I needed with others useless (I mean internal parts of keys, like contact, silicone membrane, etc. is like surgical work :D)

Btw I made this to solve like 2-3 times already, and soon I won't have more useless keys to use :viking2: 

• Aeneu likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

@Lizard: naah its just crop and one predefined effect, nothing more :hmm: but thanks!
ill be also glad to make some video recordings from spectator, but i totaly need the [C] + [E] buttons to move verticaly up and down, and [Shift] to zoom, otherwise i cant do anything, bcs moving in 3D space just with 2D controls is like walking without legs. unfortunetly i wanst still able to find solution for this during last 3 years :dunno:

Maybe I can ask someone to make Q and E for up and down, eventually include that into the troll patch.
  • Aeneu likes this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

do you have these keys broken?

No, i have problems only with [.] [l] [o] [í] - 4 keys in one column, but thanks for advice mate!

Maybe I can ask someone to make Q and E for up and down, eventually include that into the troll patch.

If you could, ill be your servant :D i wish this for a loong time! (among many other things mentioned in TG Dev topic)

Spectator can use keys [E] and [C] to move upwards/downwards and [Shift] to zoom (same as in scene editor)

So that Q,E,Shift thing is already somewhere between those millions of lines of code, so we just need to import it to different place to get it workin :)

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
LGN Shield Battle Event 7.3.2017
oUALc4q.jpg?1
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

• BlackDeath, White_Potato, Mister Majcher and 9 others like this