Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Mount&Siege server not visible

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Ardjun

Ardjun

• 4 posts

Hi everyone!

From time to time I don't see Mount&Siege in server list, although on troll-game.org  I can see, that server is running and have many players. Is it possible to connect straight to this server without preliminary lookup?

Or maybe there is other walk-around?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hi, when you looking for (and find) server throught "Internet" tab (into game), you should add it to "favorites" list, then you will have it in a easy/faster way to join.

• rich_bitch, LockheaD and Ardjun like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Hi everyone!

From time to time I don't see Mount&Siege in server list, although on troll-game.org  I can see, that server is running and have many players. Is it possible to connect straight to this server without preliminary lookup?

Or maybe there is other walk-around?

The times that you do see the server, can you join? What did you already try? We really need more info tbh.

Ardjun

Ardjun

• 4 posts

I've added it to Favs, now I get fast find & connect, but ability to find still far from 100%

Sometimes I just dont see it even in favs.

When I see server - connect 100%

I can try to log dates\times in future if it happens & post here

• BlackDeath likes this

WhoreOfBabylon

WhoreOfBabylon

• 2 posts

is the server gone??

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

is the server gone??

Restart really router, pc and its is probably empty atm or down for maintenance.

WhoreOfBabylon

WhoreOfBabylon

• 2 posts

server status is online , but its the same score and same players after 2 hours i check then probably its online not

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
Aah siege was stucked. Restarted now.
  • rich_bitch and WhoreOfBabylon like this

Ardjun

Ardjun

• 4 posts

Hi everyone!

I get this sh.. trouble right now - I see no M&S Server in server list (both Favorites and Internet). But troll-game.org says its online.

Router is not the case imho - I see Mercenaries and some other servers :(

Poor I am

Had no opportunity to play. Now I'd like to, bat can't

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Hi everyone!

I get this sh.. trouble right now - I see no M&S Server in server list (both Favorites and Internet). But troll-game.org says its online.

Poor I am

you should check firewalls and some other soft that maybe is blocking warband's IP (PC + router)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Hi everyone!
Poor I am

Does it say "retrieving servers (700+ number)" and only retrieves a few? If so read the topic in FAQ I had the same problem and have seen more ppl with it lately, cannot link to it as I'm on my phone.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Just now siege server is ok, online an running with 86 ppl, so maybe there are some host/provider's troubles "in the middle" between you and server's host.

rich_bitch

rich_bitch

Popular Member

• 88 posts

currently not visible to me either, but it seems stuck at 120 players and same score on online.php

nina

nina

Popular Member

• Server Admin
  • 86 posts

currently not visible to me either, but it seems stuck at 120 players and same score on online.php

i have the same problems, i play the last day, with server in favourites, and now i dont find it, and i dont see in list of server

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

i have the same problems, i play the last day, with server in favourites, and now i dont find it, and i dont see in list of server

Restart router/modem and try to test something's with your firewall.
  • Ardjun likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Server was hanged (and maybe off because this), now is online again, sorry for troubles.

About online-page, this get info from past time (don't too updated), so don't pay much attention to this for next, better is start game, and look list of servers.

• rich_bitch likes this

Ardjun

Ardjun

• 4 posts

Router restart worked for me

Thx for idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users