Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Replace modified Arena with vanilla one (closed - solved)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

Arena is currently a modified version, which slows the game down - for me and other players as well.

I suggest replacing it with the vanilla arena - no extra scripts, and no tunnels for wasting time. There is no other map suitable for low numbers of players, like we have on the battle server - other maps are too big, and modified arena is laggy and a time waster's paradise; plus, all the fancy bonuses found in boxes can imbalance the game.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Arena server is online for fun, and this game mode makes from the balance or imbalance some things that doesn't matter, btw you can wait for the Aeneu's answer, since he was who did last edition/update of this map. About extra scripts, think that are to avoid players can use glitches in objects, but welll, better wait for Aeneu's as I said.

edited:  But wait, I talk about the map The Arena's Underground for arena server, and are you talking of arena server or battle server? :rolleyes:

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
I don't notice anymore lag on the edited Arena, how big are the god drops?

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

i guess a PC that is too slow even for an arena - is a complete minority in 2017
servers can't support slow computers forever, sometimes it's simply the time for a device upgrade

• GANNICUS* likes this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

i guess a PC that is too slow even for an arena - is a complete minority in 2017
servers can't support slow computers forever, sometimes it's simply the time for a device upgrade

Yup, leave your intel 660 and get a ryzen 1600(x)/1700 plz :D

But indeed at some point it just stops a low end CPU in 2011 which was enough to run this game quite good with 2gb ram is not enough anymore now. As Windows is eating ram CPU and all other stuff, we want to evolve the server somewhat. If you have problems with running a little Arena on a low graphic game from 2011 you just need to upgrade your pc.

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

PC is not the issue, I play on a top spec Dell XPS 15. Not a gaming laptop, but more than enough for Warband. The drops aren't big; the game just reacts a bit slower - but enough to make a difference.

Also, to clarify: I absolutely support this kind of stuff on the deathmatch server - but battle should be a little bit more serious, in my opinion. We don't need two deathmatch servers.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

PC is not the issue, I play on a top spec Dell XPS 15. Not a gaming laptop, but more than enough for Warband. The drops aren't big; the game just reacts a bit slower - but enough to make a difference.

Also, to clarify: I absolutely support this kind of stuff on the deathmatch server - but battle should be a little bit more serious, in my opinion. We don't need two deathmatch servers.

I support that we should remove the boxes on Battle.

Btw how the hell can you notice the fps drops on that laptop? Your screen is probably 60Hz (cba to search for it), and there is no way that you would see the drop from 120 to 80. Maybe less tearing.

laptop gamer peasant.

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

Ok Saddo, i agree. I just kept it this way bcs battle was dead. But now u gave me reason to apply original version. Consider it done ;)

• BlackDeath and Saddoveanu like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Here solved+posted: http://community.tro...ge-5#entry22188

topic closed ;)

• Aeneu and Saddoveanu like this

MrBasso

MrBasso

• 29 posts

That People like you get everything that easy Though's ever one else like you lol..

... Why i just Replied ?! Because my pc is Yeah not that Good for 2017 Also my game was slow at Arena maps because of the editions. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users