Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

So you are not going to do anything to the autoblockers?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Usually easy way to see who has autoblock is that they are really bad at attacking. If they are extremely good at blocking, they should also be good at attacking. More experienced players can spot this kind of actions quite easily. Also hold attacks works great against autoblockers, never had any problems with autoblockers. In sieges there are mostly group fights, just see where your teammate is hitting the enemy and hit from the other side. This way even 2 newbies can easily kill pro/hacker. 

What do you mean with the holding attack? They are kind of stuck with the block direction when you are holding? I think the "best" auto blocker will block at the last millisecond before they get hit. So they are kind of all the time attacking and then when your swing is going trough, they will block and the block lasts for only a few milliseconds and then they are again attacking. It's kind of unnatural. At least for me. 

That tg-arena is so much more cancer that the siege. There everyone is alone and I think for there it has a much smaller threshold for them to start using some automatic tools. The problem there is that most maps are too small for the 60 players that there often is online. You just spawn somewhere in the middle of someone's else fights and you get killed before you even realize that you even were alive for while. 

That kind of maps are for example arena (even tho many players love it) and that hecking dark banquet room with lots of tables (can't remember the map name now.)  So when you got like multiple times in row backstabbed, then some of us will get so salty that they start finding cheats. I've seen in some forums people asking cheats because of that specific reason. Other reasons are, that they just wanna "punish" some players they think are annoying. The TG DM community is just like that, full of annoyed people who hate each other.  
About the fire arrows. Yeah, I use them a lot. If you hit to the upper part of the person, or to the side, you more easily fire the dude up than shooting to the middle of the shield. Also for example in TG-arena, there are fire arrows in the dungeon, so if you hang out close to it, you can get more arrows easily from there. From orro mine you can get pistols from the tower.

Elazul

Elazul

• 7 posts

By holding attacks I mean the way you hold your sword before releasing it and swinging. If you mix feinting and holding, enemy doesnt know when it's his turn to hit back and he might release his hold too early and then your holding attack hits him. In other scenario you just keep holding  your attack, he keeps holding a block and then your teammate comes and hits him. A lot of small battle servers has automatic blocking direction on so you could go try and see yourself how to beat automatic blocker. The fastest way is in group fight, make it look like you are going to hit someone else and then suddenly turn around and hit that autoblock guy who is running towards you to hit you. 

• BlackDeath, Amamama and Remono like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

That tg-arena is so much more cancer that the siege. There everyone is alone and I think for there it has a much smaller threshold for them to start using some automatic tools. The problem there is that most maps are too small for the 60 players that there often is online. You just spawn somewhere in the middle of someone's else fights and you get killed before you even realize that you even were alive for while.

In arena everyone is alone? Hmm, I think you haven't played so much there. I go there only when there are some high admin's request, and in those shorts times that I've joined I saw always "nice+funny" groups of players "working" together against others that play alone or doing teamwork too.

About maps too small for many players, well this is arena...   arena without EXIT!!! :rolleyes: :D

ps: I suggest play siege instead arena for "that I see you're talking here" in this topic ;)

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

In arena everyone is alone? Hmm, I think you haven't played so much there. I go there only when there are some high admin's request, and in those shorts times that I've joined I saw always "nice+funny" groups of players "working" together against others that play alone or doing teamwork too.

About maps too small for many players, well this is arena...   arena without EXIT!!! :rolleyes: :D

ps: I suggest play siege instead arena for "that I see you're talking here" in this topic ;)

I know about the groups, but when you spawn, there is no one to protect you. Everybody can kill you. But if you spawn in the siege, you are surrounded by the people who are friendly to you. (at least most of them)

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Hi! I recorded this hacker: Skip the first few minutes. The video ends in the fight against the hacker. His nick was flusha and he is atm still online.  https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

• BlackDeath, Aratar and Amamama like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Hi! I recorded this hacker: Skip the first few minutes. The video ends in the fight against the hacker. His nick was flusha and he is atm still online.  https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

perm banned from arena

• BlackDeath likes this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

There was also another guy who I think was auto blocking. He was also supporting that other one with his comments. His name was Mowgli, but I was not able to record very good stuff from him. What makes me think him as a hacker, is that there was me, Highly_advanced_pokemon, princess_jizzy and some other whose name I can't remember and we all were attacking him at the same time and he was able to block that all. Then he was killed by someone who went his back. I think those 2 are the guys who I recorded previously also. https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

I can't be 100% about that Mowgli sadly. You can analyze this video. After that, he started playing as cav and that's not revealing anything from his playing style. 

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

There was also another guy who I think was auto blocking. He was also supporting that other one with his comments. His name was Mowgli, but I was not able to record very good stuff from him. What makes me think him as a hacker, is that there was me, Highly_advanced_pokemon, princess_jizzy and some other whose name I can't remember and we all were attacking him at the same time and he was able to block that all. Then he was killed by someone who went his back. I think those 2 are the guys who I recorded previously also. https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

I can't be 100% about that Mowgli sadly. You can analyze this video. After that, he started playing as cav and that's not revealing anything from his playing style.

His fighting style is interesting, can't say that he has autoblock neither that he doesn't have.

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

What I think is most interesting, is the fact that he is all the time attacking (99% of the time he fights) and almost never blocking. But always when he blocks, it blocks a real attack. So feinting him didn't help at all.

Also what he was talking, I think was very revealing about his relationship to that flusha. (I hope you have some game logs saved from yesterday)
He was shouting things like "You are all noobs and flusha just is a very good and skilled." Even the most noob people can see easily that flusha was using some hack tool. So there is no reason to protect him. 

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

I want add:

• A player who have good skills after long time playing is not easy to defeat,
  • same player being owner of good system-hardware to play is more difficult to defeat still,
  • same player having ping lower than 30 is hardest thing to defeat.

It's not a thing to protect any, it's only info that I know after test during long time (years) watching/playing in servers.

It's not easy to know when someone use autoblock, so I suggest avoid fight alone with players that you suspects they are using autoblock.

• At least they can be defeated/humiliated if/when you fight them in teamwork, example +5 vs 1, it's not an honored thing, but in this case (when they probably use hacks) is perfectly suitable

This is more easy in siege, but in arena is possible too if you can get some friendly behaviour of others that makes they move to help you in fight. ;)

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Who is this? https://www.youtube....h?v=c9xE_kRY4CQ

He is registered to this forum, or at least is following this thread. 

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Who is this? https://www.youtube....h?v=c9xE_kRY4CQ

He is registered to this forum, or at least is following this thread.

That is one of the few people who make hacks.

Mercenary_Frank

Mercenary_Frank

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Could you stop linking my stuff jezus I got like 50 guys adding me on steam and youtube all asking if I am selling.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Could you stop linking my stuff jezus I got like 50 guys adding me on steam and youtube all asking if I am selling.

Aight, give us all the names and we will start banning ;)
  • BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

So, what do you then expect us to do? You could help for example this server to make nice mods here. Good humen would love you! Now you just ruin the gaming experience with hacks. And you are loved by only an idiots. :/ Things can be different. :)

• BlackDeath, Aratar, Amamama and 1 other like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

@Blackdeath
Mercenary_Frank = Flusha, our awlpike cheater who apperently is doing educational aimbot shooting in trollgame servers

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

@Blackdeath
Mercenary_Frank = Flusha, our awlpike cheater who apperently is doing educational aimbot shooting in trollgame servers

I think same too :)

ps: as I said... perm ban is waiting! for any who use any kind of... :heavy:

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

He said to me, that he has not ever sold his tools to anyone else, but I have seen someone else also using the same tool at the same time with him online. To be honest, I don't think that the ban would stop him if he wants to continue. More important is to win those guys to our side. They are not evil. They just wanna play with their "own rules". They are kids who have not yet grown enough up to understand that what makes the game fun, is the rules. 

He also said that he is kind of "done" with Warband. I am not sure if he stops cheating or playing at all here, or is he just speaking to have little fog screen. Today I saw nickname TinY, who was about 2 months ago impossible to beat in duel. "She" also has not been onlune for while. Now he / she was very easy opponent. Randomly started again playing again today. I think he had disabled his hack tool and it might be possible that Flusha was playing as TinY. Someone confirm if anyone knows more about the nick TinY. 

There just doesn't appear new people who are pro players. The pro players need to be at least 1 year been in the community as an active player to become a pro. 

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

I think same too :)

ps: as I said... perm ban is waiting! for any who use any kind of... :heavy:

Yes he is lol, he even said that he makes cheats. You could ban him from the forums don't see a reason why tho.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

He said to me, that he has not ever sold his tools to anyone else, but I have seen someone else also using the same tool at the same time with him online. To be honest, I don't think that the ban would stop him if he wants to continue. More important is to win those guys to our side. They are not evil. They just wanna play with their "own rules". They are kids who have not yet grown enough up to understand that what makes the game fun, is the rules.

He also said that he is kind of "done" with Warband. I am not sure if he stops cheating or playing at all here, or is he just speaking to have little fog screen. Today I saw nickname TinY, who was about 2 months ago impossible to beat in duel. "She" also has not been onlune for while. Now he / she was very easy opponent. Randomly started again playing again today. I think he had disabled his hack tool and it might be possible that Flusha was playing as TinY. Someone confirm if anyone knows more about the nick TinY.

There just doesn't appear new people who are pro players. The pro players need to be at least 1 year been in the community as an active player to become a pro.

There are currently 2 main hackers, frank and a fgt. Frank is reasonable, doesn't sell game breaking stuff and is a good guy. The other one is a true fgt and asshole, he does sell it and is arrogant af.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users