Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

What are named of those musics / sound loops the server is using?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

I am trying to get rid of the most sounds, because it get's very annoying when you have been like 10 minutes listening to the "heavy rain.ogg" which sounds just stupid, or "town.ogg" etc.

The one I need is that victory music which appears when the map is changing. That I also wanna remove. 

Lenna

Lenna

Popular Member

• 65 posts

Not a Monty Python fan? :)

Look for the map_end.ogg sound. You can find it normally in the Sounds folder in the Native module.

• BlackDeath likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I am trying to get rid of the most sounds, because it get's very annoying when you have been like 10 minutes listening to the "heavy rain.ogg" which sounds just stupid, or "town.ogg" etc.

These sounds are part of maps (scripts sounds that mappers include in maps how they like and runs constantly), and how with all things, some are nice and some not, btw I agree that it isn't good keep hearing during all time.

Btw you have keys to disable some environmentals things in server:

• click Left Ctrl + Left Shift + F5 to disable it

But warn: this off your game and you need join server again, so better do this at begin of playtime just after when you join.

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party
Stop! He who wants to remove monty python music must answer me these questions three, ere he disables the musics glee.
  • BlackDeath, rich_bitch and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Nice music, but get's annoying if you listen that too much xD I was able to identify the sound effects and rename them. Thanks :)

In my Warband, there also is a bug that sometimes some of those sound effects just don't stop even when I leave the server. And that is very annoying. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users