Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Made a map, need assistance

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Tell me more about those gooks tho, are they truly stealing your maps or is it just a meme? Like I said i dont care about who's using my map, but you tell me if it's a problem, can make the link private if it's not too late.

They took many of our maps and use them on their own servers, imma go there soon and have some fun :).

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Yes, they stole our siege maps and probably arena maps too. It's sad how people prefer to steal content from other server instead to create their own. Probably thay lack of fantasy and imagination. In this case these chineses are doing the same things as in real life, copy and profit by.

If taleworlds doesn't do nothing, this behaviour will be the bring to the end of modding.

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
Communist scum we aint sharing with u reeeeeeee

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

UPDATE

Made it desert version, less laggy for shitty PCs, palm trees have less foliage, and overall better looking in warband (+ some players said they prefered desert).

So here is the updated sco file 

http://www.mediafire..._frogs_lair.sco

and here is the new terrain code:

scn_frogs_lair frogs_lair 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001500389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b 
 outer_terrain_desert

Cheers

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

It looked better before imo

Teocles

Teocles

Ancient Member

• 426 posts

You don't need to add  the "solid" wooden walls, there's a thing  called invisible wall that can stop (or allow) players to cross by, i think they cause less lag than the normal stuff as well.

About the middle tower, would be good if you add 2 or 3 more stairs, otherwise it will become Camper's Favourite Place of 2017, and it will be annoying for everyone.

You can also make small palisades,walls or other defences around the small houses and ruins to create the effect of islands  of infantry and archers in the middle of a sandplain dominated by cavalry, wich is the idea you had behind the map, i'm guessing.

4u9hua.jpg

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

You don't need to add  the "solid" wooden walls, there's a thing  called invisible wall that can stop (or allow) players to cross by, i think they cause less lag than the normal stuff as well.

About the middle tower, would be good if you add 2 or 3 more stairs, otherwise it will become Camper's Favourite Place of 2017, and it will be annoying for everyone.

You can also make small palisades,walls or other defences around the small houses and ruins to create the effect of islands  of infantry and archers in the middle of a sandplain dominated by cavalry, wich is the idea you had behind the map, i'm guessing.

Read the topic enterily, I started by building this map with invisible barricades like you talked about, but the staff team here didn't like it, apparently it's better with actual walls, so I added these. I can provide more screens but the mid tower won't be a camper nest, thought about everything, if you watch the last screenshot closely you can see 2 other ways to access it. So by the toweritsel, by the treehouse, and by the other ruins on the right. Archers won't camp here since it'll be the "chill zone" for veterans and archers will be cut down obviously. They will try to camp the small houses on the ground but won't have lots of angles on ppl memeing around in the tower/treehouses/mill. I don't understand what you want with the islands

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

@Teddeh some news about your map...

with your permission... I have:

• added/changed a mobile windmill with platforms for fun
  • added some chests/boxes (some are "special chests" :rolleyes:  )
  • added apples for guns and bow
  • fixed some stucking places
  • added barriers to avoid slowing places in ladders
  • some teleport doors
  • launcher added

hope you like and enjoy! :)

ps: soon will be in server

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
Sure, nice! Gun be good.
Where did you add tp doors tho? Did you add bridges and such between the towers? If yes there could be too many ways to enter the tower which could kill the purpose of the map.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Sure, nice! Gun be good.
Where did you add tp doors tho? Did you add bridges and such between the towers? If yes there could be too many ways to enter the tower which could kill the purpose of the map.

I've sent you a PM with map edited for you can see/check all news ;)

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

Oh yea right, didn't see it lol, thanks! I'll test it when i come back home tonight ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users