Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

old_man

old_man

• 5 posts
Hello! Please consider your support of this new realistic medieval game! http://www.kickstart...ome-deliverance It's kind of Mount&Blade game with storyline.

Moley

Moley

Popular Member

• 69 posts
  • Locationcracked trollgame l0l
this looks pretty awesome

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts
this looks pretty awesome

Belligerent_Drunk

Belligerent_Drunk

Elite Member

• 169 posts
  • Locationinside you
yea it can be serious competitor for Bannerlord.

Teocles

Teocles

Ancient Member

• 426 posts
this looks pretty Molisome

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space
really nice and agree... "We’re mixing the freedom and mechanics of Skyrim, the setting of Mount and Blade, the storytelling styles of The Witcher and Red Dead Redemption, and the tough combat dynamics of Dark Souls into a single, gorgeous package." but I want "multi", I hope that in the end they include :)

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
czech project pls

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Hello. I guess, I'm the only one here not got excited. Dan Vávra and his team says:
A revolutionary combat system based on inverse kinematics, the only one of its kind to offer a rich, authentic yet easy-to-control, first-person melee experience. Based on actual 15th century fighting techniques and designed in cooperation with medieval martial arts experts.
Sorry but animations looks not good. Using inverse kinematics & martial arts experts really great idea and I believe other companys must use them too but result is not good at all. Maybe, I'm little bit wrong. Maybe, realistic combat animations looks like more synthetic to me. Because, I saw them here first time. But still, I can't give to them too much benefit of doubt. Doesn't matter what you tried to make or what you used for it; they looks like some kind of bad theatrical act. If you watch 03:25 to 03:30 closely a few time; you can see that clearly. If you fight like a grandma; what is the point of using inverse kinematics or martial arts experts? Also, horse animations looks awful too. No third person option, attack combos(?) and only for single player other bad sides. You may think, I'm going too rough on them without even see a beta release. You heard from Dan; all we saw in this video made by 25 experienced people and already spent 1.5 million $ for this. But, did you know: Company founded in July 2011 and licensed CryEngine in February 2012? So, after at least two years of work with 25 experienced developer and spent 1.5 million $; you come to me with this for asking 300.000 £ to seek more money, hire 25 more worker and buy one more year... Sorry but I can't go more easy on you. I hope, I'm wrong but seems not promising from my perspective. Another thing, I don't know anyone noticed or will notice but this is so unprofessional and far away from being classy:
"Pledge £1,200 or more" "1 backer Limited (9 left of 10)" "The shipping is free for backers in US and EU. Backers in the rest of the world please add £10 for shipping."
Good bye.

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Man, you sound like a flimsy woman; just shut up and wait for the game aight? It looks f**king awesome.

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
Hah i already saw video from this game around one year back, that project was called Princezna ze mlejna (Princess from Mill). They did alot of work already, it looks good, but the critics of Oldest_New_Player are kinda right. Anyway, if there will be not multiplayer, there will be no me.

Teocles

Teocles

Ancient Member

• 426 posts
All that new RPGs try to copy "Witcher" graphics but making bad gameplay and combat system istead of make easy things like warband : up, down, right, left, one day to learn to use, years (weeks with autoblock.... Ferko) to master your skill, making it actually addictive (and im playing with graphics that looks like Gothic I). The companies should remember tetris.A game that people still playing because it get your nipples in front of screen, not because you are watching a 3D film. People that usually plays games and enjoys them, actually wants fun over graphs; kids that spend dad´s money just want easy "click-click-click" games wich looks incredible and you can play for 1 week, then again ask for more money and buy DLC...crap expansions...

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts
All critics have own opinion for me it looks like bunch a different games smashed together into 1 and make a video of it with short scenes of random moments to make it look good. Besides i noticed many new games which are released 2010 up to this year pretty much suck. Why? Because back around year 2000-2007 games were classic people wanted to make games to enjoy playing soo they made games with great patience and joy but today it's all about the money and profit they going to get soo they make you able to pre order for high price after you've seen an epic trailer which they made many months. What makes game good for me(Joss) are good story(if singleplayer) mostly epic game soundtrack what you going to remember for long time, a gameplay itself (the controls, the possibilities you have ingame).Graphic is least i care because it wont make game good if game itself is crap and game designers today only focus on graphics which is complitly bullshit and i noticed new era games lack a good music.... [I'd gladly tell more what i think but im too lazy to write it all down ;) ]

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts
My point was that this game looks as ususal as most games that look epic but fail after first trys... for example games like stronghold3, rome2 total war,new CoD games,new MoH games etc

Teocles

Teocles

Ancient Member

• 426 posts
http://en.wikipedia....erwinter_Nights Thats why this is the best game ever

Teocles

Teocles

Ancient Member

• 426 posts
University of Minnesota, University of Alberta, Macquarie University, Indiana University, Vision West Nottinghamshire College...actually those colleges use/used NW to research/subject lol

Belligerent_Drunk

Belligerent_Drunk

Elite Member

• 169 posts
  • Locationinside you
annyone knows when bannerlord will release?

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts
the release time is not certain

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
@Joss: you have nice opinion about games! i very agree with you. but dont limit the good games at year 2000+, there was many good games before. anyway im glad for your words.

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts
well aeneu i know but that was mid limit i could think of i know there is games from 90s that are epic for example 'hereos of might and magic 3'

Belligerent_Drunk

Belligerent_Drunk

Elite Member

• 169 posts
  • Locationinside you
you must be 30 then??? hehehehe kid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users