Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Sorry for my ignorance, what do you mean for "DC" ?

• Aspasia likes this

Cans

Cans

• 4 posts

Sorry for my ignorance, what do you mean for "DC" ?

Oh yes, sorry.

I keep getting disconnected. It says: You have lost the connection to the server.

I can play for about 5min ~ then I lose the connection.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Does it happen on other servers too ? How much is your ping when you play on our server ?

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Try to reinstall Neo Gk and if that doesnt work mbw, works for me.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Oh yes, sorry.

I keep getting disconnected. It says: You have lost the connection to the server.

I can play for about 5min ~ then I lose the connection.

hmm, Aeneu knows so much about it, he suffers same since long time ago, and to me happened sometimes too (few times)... 

check FAQ and read Q-2

...first maybe your net provider but there are some others that can provoke it, so its difficult to solve for us, try reloading/reinstalling game (but I suggest ask provider first ;) )

good luck!!!

• Aeneu likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
If you want to rejoin and then look at your ping, how high is it? Cuz i have had a problem that my ping goes to 1000 in 5~60 minuts and stay like that for an hour on all TG servers :(

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

If you want to rejoin and then look at your ping, how high is it? Cuz i have had a problem that my ping goes to 1000 in 5~60 minuts and stay like that for an hour on all TG servers :(

have you checked your net? maybe some other is using it at same time, or maybe some other software using too in background :hmm:

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Nop just random it went up to 1k ping really weird but after 2 weeks it was fixed no idea how.

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Why are Male/Female the only 2 Gender options?

• Skull Of Plums and Aspasia like this
cSIxuZc.gif

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Probably because there weren't many transvestite knights running around in the Middle Ages,righting wrongs and singing songs...

• Amamama and Aspasia like this

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Probably because there weren't many transvestite knights running around in the Middle Ages,righting wrongs and singing songs...

Im just saying that we deserve representation no matter when or where the game was set, also while we're on the topic the fact that male characters cant wear dresses is pretty disgusting and anti-LGBT. We should all be allowed to wear whatever we want regardless of gender.

• Skull Of Plums, Amamama and Aspasia like this
cSIxuZc.gif

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

gg wp

• Aspasia likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
its a game plzzzzz

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

its a game plzzzzz

It doesn't matter if its a game or real life, minority communities should feel welcome. Many people like to role-play in M&B and only offering 2 genders and forcing males to only wear "masculine" clothing could stop many transgender gamers from playing.

• Amamama and Aspasia like this
cSIxuZc.gif

Johnny

Johnny

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationFunkers Land

Why are Male/Female the only 2 Gender options?

Lets add gay and robot option
  • Aspasia likes this

FUNK U  B) 

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Lets add gay and robot option

While I think it's a start I don't think it is enough. The ideal gender list would be, Male, Female, Pangender, Non-binary, Neutrois, Neither, Genderqueer, Intersex, Gender Questioning, Robot, Non-human Sentient Being, Gender Fluid, Gender nonconforming, Polygender, Two-spirit person, Gender neutral, Transmasculine, Transexual Person, Transexual Female, Transexual Male, Trans Male to Female, Trans Female to Male, Hermaphrodite, Bigender, and Other.

• LizardWizard, Aspasia and Pyrrha like this
cSIxuZc.gif

Johnny

Johnny

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationFunkers Land

Dude chill xD
  • Horatius and Johnny like this

FUNK U  B) 

The_Pagan_Pablitop_Brother

The_Pagan_Pablitop_Brother

• 2 posts
  • LocationPoland

Hey guys! I am desperately seeking for some help with Warband.

I updated my windows 7 to windows 10 last night. Everything is fine, OS is running smoothly ; i disabled all shitty pin ups and background processes.

First of all : my Warband worked perfectly on win7 - always >50 FPS, no connection problems etc. Now, it works perfectly on small servers (up to 30 people), but when i enter Mount and Siege server i get 30 FPS and cant even kill a standing horse. I dont know where the problem is, other games like Battlefront 3 or Witcher 3 are working fine on medium settings of graphics or higher - with no lags and decent FPS. Soooo, my question is : any1 have an idea where the problem is?

BD edit: new help point added (Q-17) >> FAQ :)

Edited by BlackDeath, 23 April 2016 - 11:41 AM.
solved

***Oi you there, stop!***

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Hey guys! I am desperately seeking for some help with Warband.

I updated my windows 7 to windows 10 last night. Everything is fine, OS is running smoothly ; i disabled all shitty pin ups and background processes.

First of all : my Warband worked perfectly on win7 - always >50 FPS, no connection problems etc. Now, it works perfectly on small servers (up to 30 people), but when i enter Mount and Siege server i get 30 FPS and cant even kill a standing horse. I dont know where the problem is, other games like Battlefront 3 or Witcher 3 are working fine on medium settings of graphics or higher - with no lags and decent FPS. Soooo, my question is : any1 have an idea where the problem is?

Hi, check VS (vertical sync) in options and disable if enabled, because this lock fps to 30 / 60 (depends how much you can get)

Edited by BlackDeath, 23 April 2016 - 11:31 AM.
Pablitop glad you solved :)

• Aeneu likes this

Thragorn

Thragorn

• 5 posts

Hello,

Again, i want to play on a TrollGame server, but can't buy the game from the official site (i have no credit card. long time ago i had to use a crack to join your servers. but now it doesn't work anymore), so my question is: if i have m&b on steam, can i see/join the TrollGame servers with steam?

greets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users