Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Yes, if you have legit warband. And if you've legit on steam you can use same key out steam too. Othewise you can buy a key on some key store like g2a.com for less than 5€.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

or you buy it on steam now on sale until tormorrow, or you buy a steam key (those keys are bought alot when it is on sale and then they sell it for a bit more expensive but less expensive than normal price)

Jamclf

Jamclf

• 3 posts

BlackDeath, please help me..

I don't know where I write. Today we talked about ban appeal..
and final , my second character banned again. How does it happen. I was using catapult/trebuchet again, and then I banned.
Please help me. I have 2 steam account.

First nickname was "Mordekai" and it banned at ~ 16:00(4 pm ) TSI ( Turkey-Istanbul hour +2.00)  date: 09/07/2016
Second nickname was "Jamclf" and it banned at ~ 02:00(2 am) TSI / Turkey - Istanbul hour +2.00) date: 10/07/2016.

Please help me.. I want to play it soooo much. Actually after that, I won't use the fucking machines. Sorry for my weak english and bad words.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hi dude, first... :oyeoye: and second...  read more yet!!! :D   you can look here: http://community.tro...re…-how-to-use/

or you can click ESC and then Show GK Guide in game online (need to have mod NeoGK --> TrollPatch for this), to see all controls for all stuff.

About bans, well, maybe were only one hour ban, because there aren't any perm ban for you (for this names above). So you were banned probably for autoban system in server. It works like this:

• 2 kills = 1 kick
  • 3 kicks = ban (one hour ban)

Btw, bans are over ID (over serial key) so if you get a perm ban, this means that you will need a new serial key for game if you want to play again, understand? Bans aren't over names and so.

And if you (or other player) kill many players in his own team using siege weapons, you can get in one second this auto-punish... shit happens :child: :lancer1:

Have fun, bye :bienvenido:

goran5maj

goran5maj

• 1 posts

can someone help me to download and play warband for free?

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

You've to buy the game. Otherwise you can't play on our servers.

KarisokuroO*

KarisokuroO*

Popular Member

• 81 posts
  • LocationBewbington

I can't stop fapping to hentai, what do I do?!

• Skull Of Plums and Pyrrha like this

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

I can't stop fapping to hentai, what do I do?!

We don't believe you. Give us pictures xoxo

• Skull Of Plums likes this
cSIxuZc.gif

KarisokuroO*

KarisokuroO*

Popular Member

• 81 posts
  • LocationBewbington

We don't believe you. Give us pictures xoxo

YOU SURE YOU WANT SOME PICTURES?! MY PLEASURE AHUEHAEUAHEUAEHUAEHAUEHUAEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAEUHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHA

• Aspasia likes this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

https://youtu.be/JlfJx1aDmR4?t=52s

• Aspasia likes this

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

https://youtu.be/GM9h4nmIYDg

• Belligerent_Drunk and Skull Of Plums like this
cSIxuZc.gif

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Oh lawd.

• Aspasia likes this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

Website question:

How can i add comment on someones Profile Feed? Theres no button or input field to comment it! :(

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Website question:

How can i add comment on someones Profile Feed? Theres no button or input field to comment it! :(

There is,..........

Go to someone's profile and then in the left row you can see "profile feed", there you can place a message. plz mi'lord

• LizardWizard likes this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
I saw that input field already, but if i write something and press Post, nothing will happen. And anyway, via this message i will post new message but not comment on already existing message....

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

I saw that input field already, but if i write something and press Post, nothing will happen. And anyway, via this message i will post new message but not comment on already existing message....

enter works for me.

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

enter works for me.

not for me.

Enter nor Post button doesnt work for me on Win7/Firefox  nor Andriod/Chrome (all latest versions).

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Hello boys,

why i cant access the cantina chat please ???? :ask:

• Pyrrha likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

@Xanthippe what is your problem? your account is ok, I don't see any strange that can avoid you use tavern-chat, so maybe a problem with your browser? or what hardware are you using, PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone...?

Sockenzombie

Sockenzombie

• 5 posts

hello blackdeath,

i bought mount & blade warband today over GOG, installed it and tried to join the mount and siege server but somehow i instantly get a message that i'm banned from the server, tho i wonder why this happened since i never even got inside. other non-trollgame servers works fine tho. :(

do you know why this is happening or anything i can do to fix this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users