Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Of Kings And Men (Melee: Battlegrounds)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

05wH9vc.png

Melee: Battlegrounds @ Kickstarter

• Strawberry, ZeArcher, BlackDeath and 6 others like this

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

doesn't look more promising than bannerlord, i still wanna see how will it turn laterz. tracking.

• Strawberry, ZeArcher and Haksaw22 like this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

Strawberry

Strawberry

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 300 posts

Wow this game looks really good.

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

Meh. As much as I'd like games of this type to succeed and be more popular, this one doesn't seem to offer more than Warband. With Bannerlord, there's no comparison.

But... did you guys see the bit about the "stronghold" mode ? That sounds pretty exciting. I would play it just for that.

• Daki likes this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

i surely noticed Stronghold. thats the part im focused on.

its very bounding to make map -> upload to server -> restart server -> play with others

online scene editing will be perfect in multiplayer

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

these guys talking about game, siege , battle , feel, faints, playing .... exactly same as in warband )), but the game looks promising because its not american made, - first austrian game i've seen

http://melee.org/ sign up for alfabeta

What is it?

Melee: Battlegrounds is the spiritual successor tocRPG, the most popular mod for Mount&Blade Warband. It's a unique online medieval Action/RPG hybrid.

pls

Warband evolves really much 

• A Jesus likes this

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

these guys talking about game, siege , battle , feel, faints, playing .... exactly same as in warband )), but the game looks promising because its not american made, - first austrian game i've seen

http://melee.org/ sign up for alfabeta

What is it?

Melee: Battlegrounds is the spiritual successor tocRPG, the most popular mod for Mount&Blade Warband. It's a unique online medieval Action/RPG hybrid.

pls

Warband evolves really much 

warband is turkish also.

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

if i'd have the time+money+team+more skills, i'd rather develop some medieval open world society simulator, with every human being an actual player, let them build up the terrain and create their own rule absolutely freely, be it by forcing others like a tribal tyrant, or diplomatic elections, making every aspect of the game player-improvised and baked, just supporting them the engine which can hold that freedom enough, and feed them with tasty patches.

• Skull Of Plums, Parzival and Amamama like this

Daniel/Meddet

Daniel/Meddet

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Will have almost same system requirements as warband they said..

• Skull Of Plums likes this

MBnsGWG.png?1JFliL4H.gif?1

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

That Stronghold mode sounds a little bit familiar,doesn't it?

Stronghold%2BCrusader%2Bhd%2B2.jpg

Stronghold+Crusader-02.jpg

• WatchDog, Daniel/Meddet, Parzival and 2 others like this

Daniel/Meddet

Daniel/Meddet

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Skull Of Plums u just hit me right in the spot

MBnsGWG.png?1JFliL4H.gif?1

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

if i'd have the time+money+team+more skills, i'd rather develop some medieval open world society simulator, with every human being an actual player, let them build up the terrain and create their own rule absolutely freely, be it by forcing others like a tribal tyrant, or diplomatic elections, making every aspect of the game player-improvised and baked, just supporting them the engine which can hold that freedom enough, and feed them with tasty patches.

http://www.wurmonline.com/  try this, it's simular to what you discribed

Archibald_Blikskater

Archibald_Blikskater

Advanced Member

• 31 posts

I think this game has potential. Seems like they are focussing on the things that make warband great and adding something like stronghold mode is a thing i always wanted in warband.

Aregodas

Aregodas

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 146 posts

Then 3 retards come to your house and destroy all

Omen

Omen

Ancient Member

• High Admin
  • 814 posts
  • LocationItalia

What about the multiplayer?

btw seems not so good as warband:

Edited by Aeneu, 20 December 2015 - 03:31 PM.

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

i hope the green/red numbers showing damage displayed in video which Omen posts are only for testing. if it will be visible in final version, its a big minus for whole game. no numbers should be visible ingame!

• Strawberry, Joss and Omen like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

seems good, but I don't like the "movements" that the characters have, seems like "artificial" rather than more natural that M&B have (this is how I see)

• Strawberry and Haksaw22 like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

seems good, but I don't like the "movements" that the characters have, seems like "artificial" rather than more natural that M&B have (this is how I see)

it looks to me like simular of first or early mount and blade movments, probably they will make it better

• Aeneu, Strawberry and Skull Of Plums like this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

• Strawberry, Joss, Skull Of Plums and 2 others like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff