Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Have a suggestion? Tell us please

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hi all, I wish complicate a little more the changes :banane:

...well, not really :rolleyes: :P

Now seriously:

You all, as member of this Community, have rights to (if not decide, at least suggest) say some suggestions you would like for new TrollGame Website+Servers, so this is your opportunity to let us know what is in your mind about it.

ps: Final decission/s will be taken (thinking all carefully) by High Admin only, and maybe not all will be accepted,

...anyway Thanks in advance.

* Off-topics/useless posts will be deleted without remorse or consideration

Be serious please  B)

• Metro and ChinaJet like this

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

stats of players would be very nice. kills, deaths, teamkills, rounds won/lost, dealed damage. it would be neccesary to pair players ID with a profile here or some. it could also help to watch notoric trolls

fianna is using that system, so it has to be possible

Edited by BlackDeath, 22 December 2015 - 10:56 AM.
wait until see new KA implementations for admins ;)

• Geez and Snow Mexican like this

Highly_Adv_Nob

Highly_Adv_Nob

Elite Member

• 113 posts
  • LocationBehind you!

Make registering on this website easier, and actually functional. Drop any "Administrator aproval of registration".

• A Jesus, Skull Of Plums, Amamama and 3 others like this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Not really suggestion,but a question: how shall we promote the servers?

"Back when",we didnt really need any promoting since we had no real competition,but now...

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Make registering on this website easier, and actually functional. Drop any "Administrator aproval of registration".

hmm, sorry but this new change is for closest control over new members trying-to-spamming/hacking website, so NO by now...

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

In legit the maplist is same is it was in trollgame, that is no problem but problem is maps in trollgame were glitchy and not fixed (respawns, lack of barriers, etc) the same problem is in legit.
i found that some maps still have broken respawns. Blackdeath native ruins map is replaced with your edited ruins map which was for trollgame saturday event :D can you please change it back to native ruins?
Besides broken maps how about adding some more new battle maps ;)
Also there are still problems that occasionally some admin tools don't work properly...
KingArthur mentioned something about ts3 but i forgot exactly what but i suggest to make it possible to see from website who is in ts3 channel
About mod:
About baricades, how about you could add the spikes/stakes as third type of baricade to build?
Maybe make it possible for rhodoks crossbowman to place their large shields as wall/baricade which would have as much hp as shield equipted?

• Aeneu, Mope and Arda- Turk like this

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

"Back when",we didnt really need any promoting since we had no real competition,but now...

you don't need to do anything special. just come to the server often, be yourself and most importantly try to be kind to new players.

• Skull Of Plums, Elary and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Tell on siege and my forum will be anough i think.

There will not be any connection with forum for now.

Send me the ts3 info (port) and i'll add to sidebar.

Parzival

Parzival

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 444 posts
  • LocationSaltus Teutoburgensis

Probably it is just because I use a wrong mod version, but some map choices in admin panel lead to different ones when started and other maps are not startable at all. The map lists are not synchrone to server for me, if someone could tell me how to fix it thank you in advance.

BD edit: Parzi tell me correct topic you wish and I will move this post (don't need hide) ;)

Edited by BlackDeath, 22 December 2015 - 02:46 PM.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

In legit the maplist is same is it was in trollgame, that is no problem but problem is maps in trollgame were glitchy and not fixed (respawns, lack of barriers, etc) the same problem is in legit.
i found that some maps still have broken respawns. Blackdeath native ruins map is replaced with your edited ruins map which was for trollgame saturday event :D can you please change it back to native ruins?
Besides broken maps how about adding some more new battle maps ;)
Also there are still problems that occasionally some admin tools don't work properly...

- about maps... this work will be last by now... too busy yet :D

- about admin tools, ask KA, he made patch without/with restrictions for senior/junior admins respectively, so maybe this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

add these old mount and blade tracks into mod :) 
they fit right in if you'd ask me
https://www.youtube....58F4532FD08B6EE

• Skull Of Plums likes this

Archibald_Blikskater

Archibald_Blikskater

Advanced Member

• 31 posts

stats of players would be very nice. kills, deaths, teamkills, rounds won/lost, dealed damage. it would be neccesary to pair players ID with a profile here or some. it could also help to watch notoric trolls

I really don't want everyone to know how bad i am. At least now i can pretend i have some skills, don't take that away from me!

• Skull Of Plums, Parzival, LizardWizard and 1 other like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

I really don't want everyone to know how bad i am. At least now i can pretend i have some skills, don't take that away from me!

watch this :)  http://troll-game.org/stats.php#

• Amamama likes this

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

that's it, great job :)

NightFox

NightFox

• 4 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom (Great Britain)

Community Trailer (Video Format) - like a short intro of what u do or do the best ^.^

• Skull Of Plums, Parzival, Omen and 2 others like this

Parzival

Parzival

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 444 posts
  • LocationSaltus Teutoburgensis

BD edit: Parzi tell me correct topic you wish and I will move this post (don't need hide) ;)

I found that others have same issue and the reason is probably just the current patch version, so I will wait for further notice there, thanks nonetheless.

Edited by BlackDeath, 23 December 2015 - 04:40 PM.
ok :)

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Community Trailer (Video Format) - like a short intro of what u do or do the best ^.^

I dont get it,for the site or for individual users?

• Aeneu likes this

NightFox

NightFox

• 4 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom (Great Britain)

I dont get it,for the site or for individual users?

For the site ( Comunity Homepage )

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

cvjxzaS.jpg

• Skull Of Plums, Amamama and Jozi* like this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
We have only a ban appeal template now but i thinj we should make unban appeal and ban appeal works pretty good at our old forum
mountandsiege.altervista.org and then at ban appeals
  • Ghom likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users