Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Have a suggestion? Tell us please

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

@Davis @Chivalrous In this "page" of website, you have always a pic of map that is actually running/playing, so maybe you like to collect them all ;)

Yeah, I did forget about that; thank you, good suggestion. Only problem I just thought of tho is that only some maps can be seen only when it's being played; so, if the map is being played when anyone is NOT online, obviously we can't see the map and what it looks like on the "Mount And Siege" page, I hope I'm being understood here, my apologies if I'm not. :P

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Well, easiest way to have all pics of all maps (and from view's angle that you like more) is:

• Start game and go to Host a game option instead of Join online/host, then when you are there, change the game mode to siege (or other that you want for other gamemode/server-maps), and start each one of maps by yourself, stay as spectator and that's all... 

Now you can make a screenshot on the way you want for each map (little bit tedious but more efficient job :) ).

ps: you must have last TrollGame patch (neogk) (last is 1.2.0 just now) in order to have names of all maps properly listed.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and Shugoki like this

Shugoki

Shugoki

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationUK-The world.

One suggestion is to have more props in TG Arena. So for example, wooden stairs or TnT or something exciting, rather than the usual barricade. Also, maybe control the cav spam and archer spam a bit better because that can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Its like the battle of the bastards with an extra 200 archer army camping in the background. So basically the battle of the bastards. And im Jon Snow. But without the fighting skills.

• MoB_Apfel likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
So I saw the new front page on my phone (holiday) and saw that you could search in the players who are online, I think we can add another feature to this. If you click on a player who is currently online and shown in that list that you go to the statistics of that player.
  • Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts

So I saw the new front page on my phone (holiday) and saw that you could search in the players who are online, I think we can add another feature to this. If you click on a player who is currently online and shown in that list that you go to the statistics of that player.

KingArthur, along with Horatius's suggestion, which I think is a good suggestion; I too have a question about the Statistic page that was implemented on the previous Statistic page: Can you please put the hover labels (when the mouse cursor is on a word or image) on the weapons like was done before; I liked that feature and I think new players would appreciate that done too. Thanks! Saluti!!

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

KingArthur, along with Horatius's suggestion, which I think is a good suggestion; I too have a question about the Statistic page that was implemented on the previous Statistic page: Can you please put the hover labels (when the mouse cursor is on a word or image) on the weapons like was done before; I liked that feature and I think new players would appreciate that done too. Thanks! Saluti!!

What do you mean ?

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

they ment 2 things:

1st:  on the home page, at the bottom where you can search online players: http://troll-game.org/#warband

they want direct links to this online players statistics (the same as you did it here: http://troll-game.or...band/statistics

2nd:  if you hover the mouse over the killer weapon icon,  they want to pop up a name of this weapon, like 1h axe, bow etc.

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts

they ment 2 things:

1st:  on the home page, at the bottom where you can search online players: http://troll-game.org/#warband

they want direct links to this online players statistics (the same as you did it here: http://troll-game.or...band/statistics

2nd:  if you hover the mouse over the killer weapon icon,  they want to pop up a name of this weapon, like 1h axe, bow etc.

Yep! Right on brother! That's what I'm meaning. When I was a very new player, I really appreciated and thought how very well thought of and cool this feature of being able to identify what weapon I did kills with. And just an after thought, I'm guessing many of the new players that join our community aren't even  aware that there is a statistic page (I discovered it by just messing around clicking on stuff in the website). Sometimes in game chat I'll express features of our community's neogk download and the website Statistic Page; oftentimes, players respond when asked by other players how to work siege stuff or where do they download the mod, in chat: "just google neogk" which is not accurate to do, so I'll reply with our website location or refer them to press ESC then go to game rules. Saluti!

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

I'll add them when i can. Thanks for suggestions.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

alright, listen up, i came up with cool idea: A flying jumpkick : !!!

key combiniton W + SPACE + E

1) it requires no armed weapons to work
2) player must run small distance to make it work

Flykick effects:
1) it will knock down player being hit same way as cavalry smash or high fall (or admin blast)
2) player using flykick can't block during air,

3) after succesful kick, player will be briefly stunned 
4) it would work as regular kick, thus kicking trough blocks, but player can be killed during attack

HERE IS A VISUAL EXAMPLE OF HOW I IMAGINE IT WORK: 

Spoiler

• Aeneu, Strawberry, Aratar and 7 others like this

GANNICUS*

GANNICUS*

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 268 posts

Flykick effects:
1) it will knock down player being hit same way as cavalry smash or high fall (or admin blast)

4) it would work as regular kick, thus kicking trough blocks, but player can be killed during attack

Spoiler

ahaha looks epic!  :o

• Aratar, Joss and Amamama like this
There is only one way to become champion never fucking lose!!!

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." -Oenomaus

All men fall. It's but time and method that differ.

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Please, can you remove the "Bad Banquet" map from the rotation? If people wanna play it, they maybe poll vote for it, but it really is the worst map on the whole game. Everybody hates it. It's dark and you all the time got spawn killed. 

• Aratar, Amamama and Castro like this

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

Bich hol up, we're talkin bout falcon kicks... way to go joss

• Joss likes this

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts
  • LocationSomewhere outta space

Flykick effects:

Spoiler

shit looks sick as fuck...

i know this would be fucking hard to code, but i would implement the fly-kick based on the weight the armour of the player has...e.g. unrealistic to do that with full heavy armor that weights 20kg (40 pounds for autistic american metric system) .. but for a player with e.g. light armor and a light sword, that would be a cool feature. i imagine doing such a kick as archer and then shot on the bottom laying peasant :D

cool idea!

• Joss, GANNICUS* and Amamama like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Please, can you remove the "Bad Banquet" map from the rotation? If people wanna play it, they maybe poll vote for it, but it really is the worst map on the whole game. Everybody hates it. It's dark and you all the time got spawn killed.

Always offer to skip that map insantly when it comes up, last time ppl didn't want time to. Only thing that map is good for is detecting autoblock because it is so dark.
  • GANNICUS* likes this

GANNICUS*

GANNICUS*

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 268 posts

Its only inf map. Most of players play cav and ranged so thats why the hate it.

There is only one way to become champion never fucking lose!!!

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." -Oenomaus

All men fall. It's but time and method that differ.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Its only inf map. Most of players play cav and ranged so thats why the hate it.

Don't hate it because of that but because of the spawnkilling, when the server has more than 30 then 2/5 times you spawn get instantly killed when you spawn. And 2/5 you set a few steps and then somebody else has spawn and slashes your back or you are in a fight and get backstabbed. 1/5 you actually have a few good fights and live longer than 10 seconds.

The map is too small for this amount of players.
  • GANNICUS* and Amamama like this

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

Flykick effects:

Spoiler

Amamamazing :amamama:

• Aeneu, Aratar, Joss and 1 other like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

It seems that Joss developed Karate... :crazy:  (if finally it can be applied, wait for complainers about "wrong fighters" in medieval-time  :sport:  ) :loool:

• Amamama, Helgisa and Davis like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

It seems that Joss developed Karate... :crazy:  (if finally it can be applied, wait for complainers about "wrong fighters" in medieval-time  :sport:  ) :loool:

well katanas, pistols and magic chest loot makes things not soo different  B)

• BlackDeath and Helgisa like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users