Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Additional Bows?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Baron_Jan_Willem_XVII

Baron_Jan_Willem_XVII

• 13 posts

Today on Lakeside Redoubt of Sarranid as siege with Khergit as defence. Some defender archers with strange armour need atleast 5 or more arrows put into'em before they go down as support vs support. While they need /less/. Maybe get some better bows for the sarranids to work against this issue? It'd be appreciated if this was done.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Sarranids have some of best bows after vaegirs. What you ask is to add the vaegirs bows to sarranids. Sure this will bring balance problems.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I'm archer since +3 years, and believe me, best bows (if you have skills ofc... :D ) are cheapest, or free, in all factions...

and I told you this as archer ;)

only try to aim at face or head... always :D

:riding: :archer:

Have luck!

• Merchant likes this

DaRedViper

DaRedViper

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationDorne

The best bows ARE the cheapest ones ;) in competitive matches every archer uses the fastest bow they can because its simply gives the most advantages 

• KingArthur and Merchant like this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Then the best of all should be the Sarranid Short Bow ( speed rating of 97)?

Edit: just checked: cheapest bows are at 97 Sr too. ;)

Tis but a scratch

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Then the best of all should be the Sarranid Short Bow ( speed rating of 97)?

Well to this, you should consider the sum of 2 speed rates: one for shot+one closing peephole

Personally I feel sarranid + vaegir best bow, talking about cheapest, and both factions have same bow: nomad bow (at least this is translate that I have for this bow-name), and next is short bow in nords.

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

For siege defending is heavy bow better as you get less shots at an enemy and killing is more important than doing damage incase of defending.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users