Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Cowardly Crossbowmen...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Snow Mexican

Snow Mexican

Popular Member

• 99 posts
  • LocationOn the Border of Canada and USA

I Like to play Arena, i like to play as cav, infantry sometimes bows... but i never play with crossbows... Never on Arena, they are the worst creation imaginable. They can 2-3 shot full armored knights, and they can skewer someone without plate armor... So i hate crossbowmen blah blah blah Generic excuse... But the Number 1. Thing i Hate on Arena is Crossbowmen who sits in the corner of the map sniping people. And to add to this, most maps, the corners are on an incline or a hill, making it nearly impossible to kill them... These Jackasses ruin Arena for me. And yes i know that people do it to piss others off, but today there were a more than normal amount of them, so taking bolts when you either can't see them or their on top a giant hill, is Very stupid, it ruins. Its unpractical, and so goddamn annoying when you finally kill them and then they respawn and head to a different corner... Please do something about it, i don't care if you remove the crossbow from arena or if you raise the price by a fair amount, just do something!

perpzije*

perpzije*

Popular Member

• 57 posts
  • LocationCroatia
You will be my favorite target now.
  • Aratar, Amamama and HeiHo like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Arena is for practice of all kind of troops, should read as:

• nude infantry,
  • armoured infantry,
  • heavily armoured infantry,
  • nude horsemen,
  • armoured horsemen,
  • heavily armoured horsemen,
  • nude crossbowmen,
  • armoured crossbowmen,
  • heavily...  shit!!! this doesn't exists...  well
  • nude archer,
  • armoured archer,
  • heav...  ehem, shit again!!! it neither exists
  • etc...   use brain for new fun-troop and enjoy

:rolleyes:

:hey:

• Dusan and DracoTheDragon like this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Oh, I was maybe that xbow you talk about. Why I did that? 

There was like 5 horses running around the snowy village map and you were one of them. I can remember arda-turk was also there. And I saw how you were just running around and backstabbing people who were having fun with inf class. So I decided that I will start to help the inf people by shooting some cavs. And you somehow triggered to me and tried to kill especially me at least 5 times with all kind of different weapons. Mostly with horse and lance tho. Then you started calling me cunt etc. 

I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, but I really wish that everyone would have fun on the server, that's why I target very often to cav only. With cav everyone can get that almost same amount of kills than the best inf players and if the cav little understand about how to work with his class, he will be so overpowered. 

• perpzije* and DracoTheDragon like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users