Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Map rotation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

noodle

noodle

Elite Member

• 134 posts
  • Locationthe CEO of N-word

Could you add some maps to map rotation? Whenever there's a map poll half the server immediately declines without thinking, and because of that maps like watch your steps and forest hideout are almost never played even tho they are better than some maps in rotation.

• Aratar, Mister Majcher, Highly_Adv_Nob and 1 other like this

Mister Majcher

Mister Majcher

MISTER

• 113 posts
  • LocationPL, Hel Peninsula

I would even delete Arena from map pool, people will submit a poll anyway, but deleting Arena from rotation gives a chance to other maps :P I would like to play Watch your steps sometimes, but just like Noodle said, people decline poll without even looking at it.

• Aratar, WingedSquirrel, Princess_Zumba and 2 others like this
oi

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

If a mayority of arena players choose Arena map, well...  it's democratic. Arena map won't be deleted sorry.

ps: suggest, if there are admins online you can ask them to play different maps for next at end some round.

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts
  • LocationSomewhere outta space

I would even delete Arena from map pool, people will submit a poll anyway, but deleting Arena from rotation gives a chance to other maps :P I would like to play Watch your steps sometimes, but just like Noodle said, people decline poll without even looking at it.

if i ever would play arena...rarely happens...watch your steps was a all time favourite...never understood why peepz dislike this beauty of a map :D

• Mister Majcher likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users