Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Huj_New_Sleyer_Paria is being toxic (closed)

Huj_New_Sleyer_Paria Toxic Ban Warn Flame

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

I witnessed a toxic behavior on Tg arena again. This time it was Huj_New_Sleyer_Paria. He was flaming and provoking Hellfighter, who was also responding, but not toxic. Consider to give him a warning point or ban if needed. I had to translate text in screenshots with a red cross.

7: He basically said that: he is responding to that "bastard/idiot/shitter/fucker" and then in the other sentence he said: it is not your "fucking business you shitter/fucker"

8: First sentence basically means: "Shut your fucking mouth, Frank." And the second one means: "I know that you are a great motherfucker."

9: That basically means: "You are bigger motherfucker than Frank is."

Thank you for your judgment. 

HuJ_New_Sleyer_Paria

HuJ_New_Sleyer_Paria

Advanced Member

• 33 posts

At first, hellfighter always starting talk to me "noob", ez and more shiets I neverd provoked him,

Frankie insult me too but u didn't show it too on this ss

You are toxic too soo idk why u talking about me

• Jozi *, noodle and huj like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Please, thanks but try not to get involved in personal problems between 2 players, if none of them comes to complain here about what happened.

This seems a normal abnormal behaviour in arena mainly (in others servers too), so if they have fun causing each other, and showing others the poor education they have, to say no...

Let it be, we can not be banning this kind of situations constantly, especially if they seem to care nothing.

Ignore them and mute if need.

• Dusan likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

We will deal only under personal situations when they come directly to complain being offended or similar.

Topic closed.

• Dusan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users