Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

present for Anny (closed)

prison rape

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

NASTY

NASTY

• 25 posts

all people with pike love you :wub:

:angry:

• Princess_Zumba, pike, cev-trell and 1 other like this

Umbuz

Umbuz

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 138 posts
  • LocationUmbuzia

Anny Banny

HTVwcP1.jpg

vt0shlx.jpg

• Belligerent_Drunk, Mikhail and cev-trell like this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

You guys sound serioulsy butthurt. It could be funny to watch if  i hadn't that bad feeling you're going to go too far.

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 28 November 2018 - 09:45 AM.

• Helgisa, HeiHo, Annabella Campbell and 1 other like this
Tis but a scratch

whore

whore

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 103 posts
  • LocationYour mom

You guys sound serioulsy butthurt. It could be funny to watch if  i hadn't that bad feeling you're going to go too far.

i think Anny will get too butthurt over innocent trolling :(

Princess_Zumba

Princess_Zumba

Popular Member

• 71 posts

kek

• huj likes this

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA

WTF DIS MUTATION UMBUZANNY

vt0shlx.jpg

• Umbuz and HuJ_New_Sleyer_Paria like this

Princess_Zumba

Princess_Zumba

Popular Member

• 71 posts

Might be what would be become if Umbuz and Anny stick together?

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

If you are one of the players who prevented me from playing and pursued me, then know you and your friends ... And hell, I won't even try to write it. My vocabulary is not enough to express everything I think about you. You are a cancer on the body of the game, and players like you are destroying all the fun.I'm tired of people trying to stop me from relaxing

• Mikhail, Helgisa, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 2 others like this

pike

pike

• 22 posts
  • Locationpike

pike

• Mikhail, Umbuz, Ka3aHoBa and 3 others like this

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

Come on guys,i like you but let her be already,okay shes playing cav and what ? Why do you even care ? Most of the time all you do is running naked and screaming. Get this thrash out of forum seriously.I would give you an extra week for thinking your funny.

• BlackDeath, Helgisa and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Sega

Sega

Popular Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationCrimea
You are a cancer on the body of the game, and players like you are destroying all the fun © Anny_The_Outraged

I think it’s all about you Anny, your superiority complex, selfishness, regular focus on players ( u said it’s lie) , playing only on noob cav and after that you wonder why mostly all players hates , go to hell .
  • Belligerent_Drunk, Aura*, cev-trell and 3 others like this
?Local Disk (C:)
└?Program Files (x86)
⠀└?steam
⠀⠀└?steamapps
⠀⠀⠀└?common
⠀⠀⠀⠀└?Mount and Blade: Warband
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀└?Skills
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀└⚠️This folder is empty

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

You are a cancer on the body of the game, and players like you are destroying all the fun © Anny_The_Outraged

I think it’s all about you Anny, your superiority complex, selfishness, regular focus on players ( u said it’s lie) , playing only on noob cav and after that you wonder why mostly all players hates , go to hell .

Said the person who, after my words, that I want to take the first place,decided not to let me do it and began tryharding so much. If I saw you, it's nothing strange that I killed you. Besides, I slowed you down. Should I have ignored you?I play to win and there’s nothing wrong with that either. 

And ofc, its's just fun to watch how skilled players like you get angry after I kill them, without even trying

Eleonnika

Eleonnika

Elite Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationBehind your door

Said the person who, after my words, that I want to take the first place,decided not to let me do it and began tryharding so much. If I saw you, it's nothing strange that I killed you. Besides, I slowed you down. Should I have ignored you?I play to win and there’s nothing wrong with that either. 

And ofc, its's just fun to watch how skilled players like you get angry after I kill them, without even trying

Uk u actually dont just ride on horse and kill SOMEONE , u hunting. I would prove that with screenshots , but i dont wanna hurt ur selfishness and i know what u will start cry loudly :( just like a : i am Kellin DA HUnTa , da FAN DistRaIN, owowow:((((CCCCCCCCC
  • Belligerent_Drunk, Sega and whore like this
Только лютый хардбасс

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

And we are moving to the girl fight

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

you wonder why mostly all players hates , go to hell .

That is the problem here. The Hate.

I dislike cav players in Arena, but they are part of the game. Because it is just a Game. In the end.

• BlackDeath, Helgisa, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 1 other like this
Tis but a scratch

Pêche

Pêche

Legendary Member

• Supporter
  • 230 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Or just take a pike and it's over.

• BlackDeath, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and Livso like this

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

Uk u actually dont just ride on horse and kill SOMEONE , u hunting. I would prove that with screenshots , but i dont wanna hurt ur selfishness and i know what u will start cry loudly :( just like a : i am Kellin DA HUnTa , da FAN DistRaIN, owowow:((((CCCCCCCCC

Come on. Prove, that i focusing players.

However, if you think that killing a bloody archer, that only shoots you is  unfair, then you are mistaken. Also, if some idiot on horseback pursues only you, but does not know how to play and constantly dies from your hands, then this is also his fault.

Omen

Omen

Ancient Member

• High Admin
  • 814 posts
  • LocationItalia

This topic is pointless, Cav is part of the game and her way of playing doesn't violate any rules, which you're doing right now opening this topic and spreading hate toward a player, I suggest you to pay attention and read the community rules once again. Topic closed.

• BlackDeath, Belligerent_Drunk, Aratar and 9 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users