Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Rochester castle bugged

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Today around 12:30 pm (Paris gmt) apparently a ninja player capped the second flag in the castle while the first flag was still standing and evryone fighting for it.

After this i noticed that map was bugged, door access to third flag never opened. Battle resumed as a Tdm.

zpuzAFN.jpg

• BlackDeath likes this
Tis but a scratch

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA
Anyways, this castle sucks. A camping tower for the third flag is alredy a deathmatch, but for defenders. For attackers is a constantly death by archers on ladders and spam of infantry camping. Attackers only win in this map when the disadvantage of the map is superated by the skill of the attackers (pushing good instead of pressing S key)
  • deformedgremlin and deformedkepohan like this

deformedgremlin

deformedgremlin

Legendary Member

• 232 posts
  • LocationDeformania

Anyways, this castle sucks. A camping tower for the third flag is alredy a deathmatch, but for defenders. For attackers is a constantly death by archers on ladders and spam of infantry camping. Attackers only win in this map when the disadvantage of the map is superated by the skill of the attackers (pushing good instead of pressing S key)

all too often i see people pressing S key and it makes my blood boil and gets me so angry! especially when they are watching u fighting 3 enemies alone with a simple hunting dagger and they decide to run away shield up! 

GAH

• Mikhail and deformedkepohan like this

Mr_H is my one and only  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

20180108204916_1.jpg

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Anyways, this castle sucks.

Bad critic :deadhorse: :P

...better you say: this casttle need some balance :rolleyes:

• Mikhail and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

if flag 2 only has been capped, it s normal it didnt open, attackers had to stepback to cap flag 1,you have to take the 2 first flag to make the door for the last flag opens,

there s the same mechanic on MT.

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA

What I meant is that this third flag ruins all the fun for attackers... Need some balance yep.

Not sucks at all because I like the 3-consecutive-flag games. Minastirith is worst than this  :crazy: <--- Don't lynch me pls, TG besiegers/defenders

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, GeneralHandicap, deformedgremlin and 1 other like this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

if flag 2 only has been capped, it s normal it didnt open, attackers had to stepback to cap flag 1,you have to take the 2 first flag to make the door for the last flag opens,

there s the same mechanic on MT.

Well i know that...

1st flag was taken 2 minutes after 2nd. yet nothings happened and third flag was bugged until the end. I.e my screenshot , 50 sec before end of round.

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 30 January 2019 - 03:48 PM.

• deformedgremlin likes this
Tis but a scratch

deformedgremlin

deformedgremlin

Legendary Member

• 232 posts
  • LocationDeformania

What I meant is that this third flag ruins all the fun for attackers... Need some balance yep.

Not sucks at all because I like the 3-consecutive-flag games. Minastirith is worst than this  :crazy: <--- Don't lynch me pls, TG besiegers/defenders

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

poll minas pls....we only played it 638538 times today

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, Mikhail and deformedkepohan like this

Mr_H is my one and only  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

20180108204916_1.jpg

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

that s why minas is much better with low population.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users