Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Critical problems of Captain Battle that pissing people off

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Popular Member

• 180 posts

Hello everybody.

For some time, I was going to create this topic, because the mode that I discovered for myself is incredibly infuriating with its problems and bugs. I will not talk about the balance of factions, maps, and etc. I don't care much about that. BUGS. My God, this mode is just frustrating with its bugs. The other game modes do not have such problems and this is even more annoying, because the amazing battle of captains is one of the best modes and it killing me to see how it is broken.

I'm not sure, the forum posted a similar topic, so I'll make a list of bugs that break this mode and destroy any desire to play this mode.

I will clarify that these are critical bugs that can directly affect your gameplay and because of which you can lose, so they need to be fixed as soon as possible. I think that there is a reason why those who deal with servers did not fix these bugs, but it does not make it easier for players

So:

-Broken animation of hitting and changing weapons at the beginning of the round.I think everyone has encountered it. You can't attack, you can't change weapons. This bug hangs on your character for up to 4 minutes and completely removes you from the match. Yeah-yeah, it's like you are still make hits, but you can't see them, so what's the difference?

-After the death of your character, if you are reborn in the body of a unit from another squad, then in the next round, your character will be equipped with the same unit's equipment, and yours will disappear. This also applies to horses, if you play for the cavalry. Spend a lot of gold to buy a heavy horse, you can find yourself on a light black horse

-The difference in equipment between you and your squad. It's simple: your units have the wrong equipment that you chose and this makes them weaker.

-Lack of second weapons for units. Sometimes, when you're reborn in a unit's body, whether it's yours or someone else's, it doesn't have a second weapon. Sometimes it doesn't exist at all and you only have your fists.

-Teleporting people around you. I think this bug is related to the first one. Because of this bug, you can't see those who are near you and can die from an invisible enemy.

-Getting gold. Hell, I don't even know where the problem is.Getting gold is broken to hell. You can Kill crowds of enemies, not die yourself, and still have poor equipment. You can kill 10 units and buy yourself great armor and weapon. When you die and are respawn, you don't get any gold at all, no matter how many you kill. Any match looks not like a battle of "armies", but as a skirmish homeless beggars exept few squads with not so bad equipment.

PS. And in General, the amount of gold that you earn in battle is too small. It's not physically possible to save up for great equipment. Please increase the amount of gold you receive.

-And so, it will be difficult for me to explain what I mean, but I will try. After the round ends, there is a 4-5 second pause before the next round. In these few seconds, you will receive gold for the round and you must have time to buy new equipment, if you do not have time to save the new equipment, then start the round with the old one. You can say that in order to avoid spawn, you just need to press ESC, since in any mode it does not allow you to revive and you can take a pause in this way. Then you can just wait for the round to start, so you can change your gear and be reborn after that. HOWEVER, half of the time it doesn't work and you still get reborn without having done anything.  And it infuriates well very-very-VERY much.

It seems that these are all the most critical problems that I have found. I don't know if those who own these servers are going to solve this problem, I don't know how hard it is to solve them, but I see that the potential of this mode is drowning in bugs. I can only hope that my topic will change something.

Thanks for your attention. Peace

giphy.gif

• LockDog and Daki like this

Daniel/Meddet

Daniel/Meddet

Elite Member

• 229 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Its pretty funny i think i must have alzheimer's cus ion remember askin

• Mariina likes this

MBnsGWG.png?1JFliL4H.gif?1

deformedgremlin

deformedgremlin

Elite Member

• 252 posts
  • LocationDeformania

Its pretty funny i think i must have alzheimer's cus ion remember askin

ok

• Mrakomor likes this

Mr_H is my one and only  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

20180108204916_1.jpg

Guest_vikoking_*

Guest_vikoking_*
  • Guests
I say lets rather bring back old classic battle server

Daki

Daki

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 345 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Hello everybody.

For some time, I was going to create this topic, because the mode that I discovered for myself is incredibly infuriating with its problems and bugs. I will not talk about the balance of factions, maps, and etc. I don't care much about that. BUGS. My God, this mode is just frustrating with its bugs. The other game modes do not have such problems and this is even more annoying, because the amazing battle of captains is one of the best modes and it killing me to see how it is broken.

I'm not sure, the forum posted a similar topic, so I'll make a list of bugs that break this mode and destroy any desire to play this mode.

I will clarify that these are critical bugs that can directly affect your gameplay and because of which you can lose, so they need to be fixed as soon as possible. I think that there is a reason why those who deal with servers did not fix these bugs, but it does not make it easier for players

So:

-Broken animation of hitting and changing weapons at the beginning of the round.I think everyone has encountered it. You can't attack, you can't change weapons. This bug hangs on your character for up to 4 minutes and completely removes you from the match. Yeah-yeah, it's like you are still make hits, but you can't see them, so what's the difference?

-After the death of your character, if you are reborn in the body of a unit from another squad, then in the next round, your character will be equipped with the same unit's equipment, and yours will disappear. This also applies to horses, if you play for the cavalry. Spend a lot of gold to buy a heavy horse, you can find yourself on a light black horse

-The difference in equipment between you and your squad. It's simple: your units have the wrong equipment that you chose and this makes them weaker.

-Lack of second weapons for units. Sometimes, when you're reborn in a unit's body, whether it's yours or someone else's, it doesn't have a second weapon. Sometimes it doesn't exist at all and you only have your fists.

-Teleporting people around you. I think this bug is related to the first one. Because of this bug, you can't see those who are near you and can die from an invisible enemy.

-Getting gold. Hell, I don't even know where the problem is.Getting gold is broken to hell. You can Kill crowds of enemies, not die yourself, and still have poor equipment. You can kill 10 units and buy yourself great armor and weapon. When you die and are respawn, you don't get any gold at all, no matter how many you kill. Any match looks not like a battle of "armies", but as a skirmish homeless beggars exept few squads with not so bad equipment.

PS. And in General, the amount of gold that you earn in battle is too small. It's not physically possible to save up for great equipment. Please increase the amount of gold you receive.

-And so, it will be difficult for me to explain what I mean, but I will try. After the round ends, there is a 4-5 second pause before the next round. In these few seconds, you will receive gold for the round and you must have time to buy new equipment, if you do not have time to save the new equipment, then start the round with the old one. You can say that in order to avoid spawn, you just need to press ESC, since in any mode it does not allow you to revive and you can take a pause in this way. Then you can just wait for the round to start, so you can change your gear and be reborn after that. HOWEVER, half of the time it doesn't work and you still get reborn without having done anything.  And it infuriates well very-very-VERY much.

It seems that these are all the most critical problems that I have found. I don't know if those who own these servers are going to solve this problem, I don't know how hard it is to solve them, but I see that the potential of this mode is drowning in bugs. I can only hope that my topic will change something.

giphy.gif

Old battle server was almost always empty, while captain battle almost always has 20 or more players.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

KingArthur

KingArthur

Ancient Member

• High Admin
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationItaly

Thanks for making a list of the issues.

I know some of those bugs. Some of them can't be fixed (or i don't know how to fix them) and are created by the system i use to give the equipment to the troops.

There isn't a native way to do this (that's why there aren't other servers with same mode) and i had to force some things.

Some of these bugs are probably related to the game engine (freezed animations, flying bots). For example one or two times i played there was a bug that made me spawn out of the scene with my agent not responding. :D

Maybe some of the bugs can be fixed if i delay the troops spawn.

I doubt i will spend other time working on this mode considering bannerlord will be released soon and it has a native captain mode.

• Daki, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, Annabella Campbell and 1 other like this

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 780 posts

I agree with Daki. There was a period that old battle server was dead for months. Since the first day of Captain Battle server has 20+ players everyday.

Mod should stay even if there are bugs.

• Daki likes this

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Popular Member

• 180 posts

Old battle server was almost always empty, while captain battle almost always has 20 or more players.

Wasn't Captain Battle without bot  just a Team Deathmatch?

Dacket

Dacket

Advanced Member

• Server Admin
  • 70 posts
old classic battle can substitute tg_duel, since it's dead as well - cuz there's The Ludus
  • huj stark/eskel likes this

carlosdelsol

carlosdelsol

Advanced Member

• 77 posts
  • LocationRhodesia

Hello everybody.

So:

-And so, it will be difficult for me to explain what I mean, but I will try. After the round ends, there is a 4-5 second pause before the next round. In these few seconds, you will receive gold for the round and you must have time to buy new equipment, if you do not have time to save the new equipment, then start the round with the old one. You can say that in order to avoid spawn, you just need to press ESC, since in any mode it does not allow you to revive and you can take a pause in this way. Then you can just wait for the round to start, so you can change your gear and be reborn after that. HOWEVER, half of the time it doesn't work and you still get reborn without having done anything. And it infuriates well very-very-VERY much.

giphy.gif

Hey! I'm Red_Baron on captain and you play greatly. The lag one where u can't do anything is a pain in the ass.

For the others, you mentioned the one that you spawn in other soldier and doesn't have side weapon. It's because people doesn't equip a side weapon.

Also after every round unless you didn't die a single time you can modify your equipment by dropping and taking. But beware because if you drop all your gear then you mess with the weapon order. My advice is to only replace one weapon

For the gold thing, is kinda annoying but end having a sense of what u make and don't make just intuitively, my advice is if you are not sure don't risk losing the part of your equipment that makes the difference.

I'm sorry I didn't provide a true solution but that's how I cope
  • Daki and Annabella Campbell like this

Guest_vikoking_*

Guest_vikoking_*
  • Guests

finally a server where someone would team up with me, look at my fancy gang 

GZIT8bn.png

Daki

Daki

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 345 posts
  • LocationCroatia

finally a server where someone would team up with me, look at my fancy gang 

GZIT8bn.png

OH NO!!! What have we done?!?!? He is gonna corrupt battle now!

Guest_vikoking_*

Guest_vikoking_*
  • Guests

nahh i dont like that mode, i stay at my arena where i can be myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users