Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

TOT5C - Statistics

tot5c tourney crowns tournament statistics player

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Aratar

Aratar

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 540 posts
  • LocationTea Party

:ogre: Tourney of the Five Crowns  :ogre:

25th / 26th of April 2020 - 10th of May 2020

Player Statistics

Congratulations everyone!

We are so happy to share this moment with the many teams and players who have participated in the tournament, and the TrollGame community members who have supported this event.

As the Tourney of the Five Crowns comes to an end for now, I have a little project to share with you.

In this topic you can find all of the statistics of the players who have participated and some informative calculations for player performances.

I have tried to explain these more extensively inside the excel file. If you want to know why some of it is divided by 70, please check the excel!

There are five Top10 categories I need to mention:

Top10 for Kills, Top10 for Damage Dealt, Top10 for Kill/Death ratio, Top10 for Most Deserved Kills, Top10 for Kill/Death ratio with respect to Damage Dealt.

Feel free to derive more categories from the information if you would like. And also if you notice any errors please point them out so we can fix them! I am sorry to say there was one match we couldn't acquire screenshots of and it's Eshfold vs Rising Rivals at 26th of April, one of the first matches of the tourney.

Info for all the other players are inside the excel file.

We have noticed many of the teams would have liked to use other servers when our servers had some issues.

But getting these statistics was one of the many reasons why we wanted all the matches to be played on our servers. So we didn't allow it.

Thanks for all of your previous understanding!

Without further ado here is five of those previously mentioned Top10 categories! And once again congrats to Knights of Malta as the champions of the tournament!

You can enlarge the images by clicking on them :)

:oyeoye:  :campeon1:  :campeon2:  :campeon3:  :oyeoye:

bW0IrmP.jpg

t5yCMpg.jpg

Bi6pS0i.jpg

bjaUsYY.jpg

FRYYWU6.jpg

:applause:  :applause:

Excel with the rest of the players, and the screenshots for the end of each set of every match can be found inside the rar file on this link.

Also the online excel file can be found on this link.

Cheers for TG community!

• ZeArcher, Elary, LizardWizard and 16 others like this

DaRedViper

DaRedViper

Elite Member

• 230 posts
  • LocationDorne

Thanks a lot! its obvious it took a lot of work, but seeing these is really fun and interesting ;)

• Aratar, Omen and Elemir like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tot5c, tourney, crowns, tournament, statistics, player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users