Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Semi-farewell event (June 2020)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Miscellaneous Awards

Spoiler

• Aratar, Omen, Ivory and 1 other like this

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Final team line-ups

Spoiler

• Aratar, Omen, Ivory and 1 other like this

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Group selfies, also with full teams or their remnants

Spoiler

• Omen, Ivory and Femul_Humun like this

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Video from the event by Vasilisa (might expire in some time, depending on Twitch platform's and user's settings)

Thank you Vasilisa! I forgot to make an award for you, so accept my solemn acknowledgement and admiration!

• Omen, Ivory and Femul_Humun like this

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

In order to close this topic, I would like to thank everyone for attending the event. Everything went smoothly, as the event took only one hour or so. I hope that this thread and its content will prove to be useful should one want to organize something on their own. The organization was very good, so I think that I fulfilled my pledge given to TG to perfect organization and event-making. Thank you!

As for the misunderstanding, it all was a string of unfortunate events. Some mysterious forces came into power and changed the server password, but Omen stepped in and soon proved that the staff had nothing against my event, since as a head of it he helped me in regaining the necessary rights. I am sorry to have bothered you with my bitter words, because at the time of writing them, things seemed to be the exact opposite of the real state of affairs. Thank you, TG staff, for understanding.

• Aratar, Omen and Femul_Humun like this

Omen

Omen

Restitutor Ordinis

• High Admin
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationItalia

Thank you Veledentella for the organization of this event that was pretty nice, well done! :beerbeer: :heavy:

• Aratar, Veledentella and Femul_Humun like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users