Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

salis villa map suggestions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

your_mums

your_mums

• 8 posts

It is a good map but it would be nice if the bathtubs in the dungeon healed people in them like the bath in bad banquet.   Also if the only way into the dungeon area was through that top balcony door and the water route so it is a more secret teaming area. 

• Elary, Ivory and Lag_Queen like this

TEAM MUMS, CHAMPION OF CTF/ARENA EVENTS

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Admin
  • 550 posts
  • LocationMars

you got a spawnable fish in bath tub, you can eat that. i can remove the main teleport door too but the map is pretty small, i wanted to give some reachable space for people who don't want to fight with arrows raining on them. i appreciate the feed back, i will see what i can do.

Posted Image

Posted Image

*O*

*O*

• 2 posts

Make the stick outside of villa pickupable. Couldn't pick it up, at least being cav.

• Elary likes this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Admin
  • 550 posts
  • LocationMars

Make the stick in the hut outside of villa pickupable. Couldn't pick it up, at least being cav.

it's spawnable but it's not pickable, like the admin banhammer, once it's droped you can never touch it again. i'm glad you found one of my eastereggs xd.

your_mums i removed the heal spot from the main zone where the market is and added heal to these bathtubs. When Omen will update the maps on the server you will be able to heal in the tub. I won't remove the main entrance, i explained why. If you go through the water dungeon u can stay in the tavern and people outside it can't open the door unless they destroy it. I think that's fine how it is. The balcony entrance has a hidden meaning, you will have to find out.

I updated the info on Salis Villa topic

• LizardWizard, Omen, Lag_Queen and 1 other like this

Posted Image

Posted Image

your_mums

your_mums

• 8 posts

it's spawnable but it's not pickable, like the admin banhammer, once it's droped you can never touch it again. i'm glad you found one of my eastereggs xd.

your_mums i removed the heal spot from the main zone where the market is and added heal to these bathtubs. When Omen will update the maps on the server you will be able to heal in the tub. I won't remove the main entrance, i explained why. If you go through the water dungeon u can stay in the tavern and people outside it can't open the door unless they destroy it. I think that's fine how it is. The balcony entrance has a hidden meaning, you will have to find out.

I updated the info on Salis Villa topic

thxs bb

TEAM MUMS, CHAMPION OF CTF/ARENA EVENTS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users