I've been playing a lot of napoleonic wars commanders and they have lots of players and every week i see an increase.
The relevant to this mod differences are five:
- 1: you cant make damage if you are not close to your troops
- 2: units are limited (not full archer army nor cav)
- 3: Cav has less units
- 4: You can only respawn on your own bots
- 5: You never lose control of your bots
These are the advantages to the gameplay of your server on my opinion:
- 1: this will make assasinations attempts more dificult, not imposible since you can micromanage your troops to be close so it would add more depth if 5 is not included.
- 2: for sarranids and khergits limiting the archers to 1 would save a lot of depopulation to new players
- 3: When you get more money cav with mail are just tanks, if at least they are 20 percent less would make it a little more balanced
- 4: So you dont suicide at the beggining of the round because then you cant respawn on the troops of others, this gives a sense of morale on the squads behaviour. Also less team trolling ofc trolls will appear but it wont be the same
- 5: this one would make assasinations worthless, this one must be implemented only if 1 is implemented otherwise you are like in warband 0,1 (bannelord) leaving your troops behind and you fighting again and again and again.
Ty for reading and sorry for the long post