Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

I am banned from server please help

ban

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

furkan44tiger

furkan44tiger

• 2 posts
First of all hello, I accidentally fired on my teammates while playing with the catapult on this server 1-2 hours ago because I was playing with the big catapult and shooting on the beach defense map from the base to the opponent's flag and it was very difficult for me to see where I shot.Please remove my ban or direct to someone I can get help with.

Note:I was expelled from the server with "auto kick" and when I tried to enter the server it says "You have been expelled from this server."

My Steam account: furkan44tiger

• Umbuz and Femul_Humun like this

Omen

Omen

Restitutor Ordinis

• High Admin
  • 1,087 posts
  • LocationItalia

Don't worry, it was just a temporary ban that lasts only 1 hour due to the teamkills. You should be able to enter again.

• Umbuz and Femul_Humun like this

furkan44tiger

furkan44tiger

• 2 posts

I thought so, but after a long time I began to worry,i am think aim is very difficult in big   catapults :/

Dacket

Dacket

Advanced Member

• Server Admin
  • 59 posts
Press v to aim while using trebuchet
  • Omen, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, Umbuz and 2 others like this

Ayna

Ayna

Advanced Member

• 63 posts

Another way to kill teammates with siege weapons is to load it aiming them and wait until some noob hits the winch, so he gets banned and you get lulz. :lol:

• Joss, Elary, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 3 others like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Server Admin
  • 509 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Another way to kill teammates with siege weapons is to load it aiming them and wait until some noob hits the winch, so he gets banned and you get lulz. :lol:

I have to say, this made me spit out my coffee this made me laugh so hard. LMAO! :smiling:

• Joss, Elary, Marcel and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ban

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users