Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Trollgame Community needs your support

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

• High Admin
  • 5 posts

Dear TG community. Over 9 years have passed since we started our MB servers and the TG community project. It became one of the largest Mount&Blade communities in the world with a lot of people. All these years we've paid for the server's rent by ourselves, because we love what we do. But this year it became much harder (all you know why) and we need your support more than ever.  It needs only 80 € per month to cover all required payments for the servers.

We are in process of setup donation widget to the site, but it can take a while. Till this time you can send it directly via paypal to this account: [email protected]

-------

-------

UPD. :Our great respect to all people who helped us. Special thanks to Pêche for the contribution.

• Strawberry, (300)Zawisza, Elary and 9 others like this

Reek15

Reek15

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Dear TG community. Over 9 years have passed since we started our MB servers and the TG community project. It became one of the largest Mount&Blade communities in the world with a lot of people. All these years we've paid for the server's rent by ourselves, because we love what we do. But this year it became much harder (all you know why) and we need your support more than ever.  It needs only 80 € per month to cover all required payments for the servers.

We are in process of setup donation widget to the site, but it can take a while. Till this time you can send it directly via paypal to this account: [email protected]

Would you unban me if I donated to the server?

• Cardeval and Femul_Humun like this

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

• High Admin
  • 5 posts

Would you unban me if I donated to the server?

It will be unfair to other players. For unban you should contact to the responsible admins and follow the rules. "Buying" an unban is absolutely unacceptable.

• Strawberry, Aratar, (300)Zawisza and 6 others like this

Omen

Omen

Restitutor Ordinis

• High Admin
  • 1,110 posts
  • LocationItalia

I removed the unhelpful posts.

This is not a topic for spams or dramas, it's actually pretty serious one and I invite you all to consider it like that and avoid to post such messages, thank you.

• Dacket, Metro, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 3 others like this

Sumpter Horse

Sumpter Horse

Advanced Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationSlavic Union

@William__Wallace

Who is this guy? I never seen this admin before. He have less posts than reek15!

• Marcel likes this

grazynadzdza

grazynadzdza

• Banned
  • 21 posts

This guy is the owner apparently. But he doesn't want my £70 pounds for overriding a retarded fucking decision based on accusations that are based on nothing... Not a smart dude apparently.

Saddle Horse

Saddle Horse

Advanced Member

• 74 posts
  • LocationPoland

This guy is the owner apparently. But he doesn't want my £70 pounds for overriding a retarded fucking decision based on accusations that are based on nothing... Not a smart dude apparently.

He values honor more than £70 pounds.

• Elary, LizardWizard, Dacket and 7 others like this

Livso

Livso

Legendary Member

• 420 posts

Its sad to see troll game starting to have problems. We all spent countless of hours there and i hope atleast some ppl will donate you a bit of money. Dont know how succesfull you will be with this tho as there is less and less people playing.
I dont play warband anymore myself,only modded events and stuff. Once bannerlord allows servers I hope you will take the opportunity and continue your legacy there, and if ill like it there Im willing to donate some money from time to time.

Wish you the best of luck and for others i hope you will be able to run the servers for a bit longer, if not, thank you for the amazing years i spent on your servers and for the community you created around it.

• William__Wallace, Femul_Humun, Lag_Queen and 1 other like this

grazynadzdza

grazynadzdza

• Banned
  • 21 posts

I really would donate £70 but only if I get unbanned.

And Omen stop deleting my posts you fucking retard.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1,493 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
Can't the server be hosted cheaper now that there are less people playing?

The current servers have been running for 5(?) years now and hosting has become cheaper afaik.

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 759 posts
  • LocationOz

As an alternative you guys could make a cryptomining script and link it to a toggle button on the front page of the forum so people can turn it on and off.

When on it could use 10-15% of the visitor's cpu to mine bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency.

If several people use it daily, that should be enough to cover the hosting expenses.

• Aratar, Omen, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 2 others like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1,493 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

As an alternative you guys could make a cryptomining script and link it to a toggle button on the front page of the forum so people can turn it on and off.

When on it could use 10-15% of the visitor's cpu to mine bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency.

If several people use it daily, that should be enough to cover the hosting expenses.

Interesting idea but I don't know exactly what the consequences are. I know for a fact that FireFox blocks this by default, Chrome doesn't iirc.

Femul_Humun

Femul_Humun

Popular Member

• 193 posts

Can this really be done?

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 759 posts
  • LocationOz

Can this really be done?

Sure it can be done but there's a problem. I did a bit of research about it now and I don't know if it's worth the effort in the end.

There was a piece of malware that infected 5,000 computers and used the CPU to mine Monero.

With that many computers they only managed to mine 24$ worth of Monero before it was stopped.

I think we would need x100 times the traffic this forum normally sees daily to produce anything significant.

• Saddoveanu likes this

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 378 posts

Sure it can be done but there's a problem. I did a bit of research about it now and I don't know if it's worth the effort in the end.

There was a piece of malware that infected 5,000 computers and used the CPU to mine Monero.

With that many computers they only managed to mine 24$ worth of Monero before it was stopped.

I think we would need x100 times the traffic this forum normally sees daily to produce anything significant.

Yeah you'd need massive computing power to generate any significant amounts. If it were that easy, everyone would be doing it :D

It would be a shame for TG severs to close, but times are tough for a lot of people. I donated in the past but I'm not in the position to do so these days. The least we can do is disable the ad blocker for TG sites; doesn't cost a thing but probably doesn't help much either :dunno:

Pêche

Pêche

Elite Member

• Elite Supporter
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Hey mate, I already sent you a private message one year ago about donations but no reply.

I dont like this community BUT my friends like to play on your servers sooo : 

I can sent a donation of $1000 if needed. If you find it too much just say me your price.  :hey:

• Horatius, Helgisa, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 7 others like this

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

• High Admin
  • 5 posts

Hey mate, I already sent you a private message one year ago about donations but no reply.

I dont like this community BUT my friends like to play on your servers sooo : 

I can sent a donation of $1000 if needed. If you find it too much just say me your price.  :hey:

You can sent as much as you want. I think it would solve our payment problems for more than a year and you would get respect from all the community for such help  :)

But it looks more like a kinda trolling. So we will see  ;)

Btw, my respect to all people who already helped. If you want, we could add your nicknames in the top post/add some badge in the forum. Just write me to the pm.

• Elary, LizardWizard, Omen and 4 others like this

Pêche

Pêche

Elite Member

• Elite Supporter
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Donations sent.

And no, i'm not a troll. You're welcome.

• KingArthur, Aratar, Elary and 18 others like this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Admin
  • 570 posts
  • LocationMars

You can sent as much as you want. I think it would solve our payment problems for more than a year and you would get respect from all the community for such help  :)

But it looks more like a kinda trolling. So we will see  ;)

Btw, my respect to all people who already helped. If you want, we could add your nicknames in the top post/add some badge in the forum. Just write me to the pm.

William how about member title? BlackDeath has given me a custom title when i helped with the banners. We could think on a cool title for people who had donated until now so others are aware of their help to the community.

• Aratar, William__Wallace, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 2 others like this

l4kbqeQ.png

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

• High Admin
  • 5 posts

Donations sent.

And no, i'm not a troll. You're welcome.

No, definitely not :)   We've got your donation. This is a very big contribution to the community, which really will help us for the nearest year. So I would like to express a great respect from behalf myself and all TG staff. I was really amazed. Thank you!

Also I would like to say thanks for all people who already helped as. We could make some badge or custom member title, as @Elary proposed.  Also I would add your nicknames to the top post. Just write me to the pm.

• KingArthur, Elary, Omen and 13 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users