Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Add "Watch Your Steps" to Arena rotation

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think about "Watch Your Steps" (35 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think about "Watch Your Steps"

1. I like it (20 votes [57.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. Neutral (7 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Don't like it (8 votes [22.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Hatchet_TheMightyThanos

Hatchet_TheMightyThanos

Popular Member

• 163 posts
  • LocationTitan

I see an uprising and a revolution at the dawn  :ph34r:.

tenor.gifezgif-3-d86f071933ee.gif

Sumpter Horse

Sumpter Horse

Advanced Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationSlavic Union

I see an uprising and a revolution at the dawn  :ph34r:.

This doesn't work good since these guys

uprising.jpg

• Hatchet_TheMightyThanos likes this

deformedgremlin

deformedgremlin

Elite Member

• 253 posts
  • LocationDeformania

renmove watch speteps.

Mr_H is my one and only  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

20180108204916_1.jpg

13estWily

13estWily

Advanced Member

• 81 posts
ban deaformedgremlin.

Aratar

Aratar

Námo

• Forum Admin
  • 572 posts
  • LocationTea Party

This triggers another question.. many topics are not findable. For example my ban appeal of Viko. I am confused why is someone deleting these posts..

https://community.tr...ppeal-vikoking/
I mean, this doesn’t look deleted to me. And I wouldn’t mind if you be my friend though it has nothing to do with community decisions.
One of the reasons this topic looks unattended by the admins is that we can’t change the maplist right now due to real life occupations. However we are trying to solve this situation. Hopefully next month will be more available for most of us. Thanks for your understanding and not being malicious, bitter whiners or not creating conspiracy theories. :blackdeath:
  • Joss, Elary, Dacket and 3 others like this

Special for TG Community

:jesus:

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Ex Staff
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationEstonia

plot twist: Aratar was guy under disguise as Blackdeath for all these years

• Elary, Dacket, Mister_Crêpes and 2 others like this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

https://community.tr...ppeal-vikoking/
I mean, this doesn’t look deleted to me. And I wouldn’t mind if you be my friend though it has nothing to do with community decisions.
One of the reasons this topic looks unattended by the admins is that we can’t change the maplist right now due to real life occupations. However we are trying to solve this situation. Hopefully next month will be more available for most of us. Thanks for your understanding and not being malicious, bitter whiners or not creating conspiracy theories. :blackdeath:

Good, it has been almost two months since then and I am here to ask another thing. Why is Viko akka THANOS alloved on Tg arena servers? You need more admins, admit it.

Aratar

Aratar

Námo

• Forum Admin
  • 572 posts
  • LocationTea Party

Good, it has been almost two months since then and I am here to ask another thing. Why is Viko akka THANOS alloved on Tg arena servers? You need more admins, admit it.

You already requested his ban and one account under the name THANOS got banned, others were not because of lack of evidence. We won't ban every player for being named THANOS. Do I look like I'm voluntarily helping the community or voluntarily chasing after your volatile waywardness? Feels like the latter but it's the former.

Also it might seem like you are trying to help the community from your point of view but so far I can't remember an occasion you have not been an annoyance in serious matters. If you can stop insinuating incompetence, which I think is a reflection, and accept that some of your suggestions are in fact illusions we can come to an understanding. Your wanton questioning is not welcome anymore and you may take this as a warning of community waste once again.

BlackDeath was soft on you. Though, as it's for everyone else, If you have anything constructive to say it's welcome.

• Joss, Elary, Omen and 6 others like this

Special for TG Community

:jesus:

13estWily

13estWily

Advanced Member

• 81 posts
We need a workaholic madmin whose only mission is to hunt viko

Ps i find him funny despite his toxicity. He is like butthole of the server xD
  • Joss and Saddoveanu like this

Hatchet_TheMightyThanos

Hatchet_TheMightyThanos

Popular Member

• 163 posts
  • LocationTitan

You already requested his ban and one account under the name THANOS got banned, others were not because of lack of evidence. We won't ban every player for being named THANOS. Do I look like I'm voluntarily helping the community or voluntarily chasing after your volatile waywardness? Feels like the latter but it's the former.

Also it might seem like you are trying to help the community from your point of view but so far I can't remember an occasion you have not been an annoyance in serious matters. If you can stop insinuating incompetence, which I think is a reflection, and accept that some of your suggestions are in fact illusions we can come to an understanding. Your wanton questioning is not welcome anymore and you may take this as a warning of community waste once again.

BlackDeath was soft on you. Though, as it's for everyone else, If you have anything constructive to say it's welcome.

Please don't ban every player named Thanos  :(

tenor.gifezgif-3-d86f071933ee.gif

Helgisa

Helgisa

Popular Member

• 168 posts
  • LocationFalling down from a cloud

Please don't ban every player named Thanos  :(

But aren't you going to enjoy it very very much?

• Elary likes this

Probang

Probang

Popular Member

• 199 posts
  • LocationEmpire

861392D243AC2378041885EA0D15957A954AF333

• Waska, Hatchet_TheMightyThanos and Carrot like this

Apply cold water to burned area

https://media.discor...1082&height=440

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

I am not helping to the community. I want to help to the community. Please, understand that I am trying. There are people who are annoying and toxic like me and they are not even trying to be good people... I am sad that you are viewing me as a community waste, I thought we two have no conflict. 

Ivory

Ivory

Popular Member

• 121 posts
I don't think you can help the community unless you leave or at least stay silent forever
  • Elary, Dacket, Marcel and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users