Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

How can this server be called TG_Arena if Arena isn't in rotation?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

your_mums

your_mums

• 36 posts

Imagine going to a pizza restaurant and finding that there is no pizza on the menu, you can have a pizza but only if you ask for it and the rest of the customers agree to have it. 

• Rocket, Umbuz, Aura* and 4 others like this

TEAM MUMS, CHAMPION OF CTF/ARENA EVENTS

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Ex Staff
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationEstonia

the history of naming server TG Arena goes back to roughly 10 years, 

Its not a trolling server in arena map 24/7 
arena is a term used in place for champions to fight and rise in ranks to be best of the best, then server used more of native maps, some first neoGK maps and mostly Aratar maps, also baricades came around 2013/14 so wall building didnt happen back then

• Elary, Omen, Dacket and 2 others like this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

I once wisited BEER RESTAURANT, when I was in the capitol city of my nation. When the waitress came to us I asked her what beers do they have and what are the specialities. She answered that they have 1 beer, 1 beer my friend. So I am kinda happy that we have 4 other arena maps and the main arena is not on the menu now. 

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Admin
  • 570 posts
  • LocationMars

Imagine going to a pizza restaurant and finding that there is no pizza on the menu, you can have a pizza but only if you ask for it and the rest of the customers agree to have it. 

well mums, since you love pizza that much, imagine you go with your friends to "a pizza place" and you and your friends decided you all get the same kind of pizza. you want only quatro formaggi. Since you love this pizza so much and they don't mind it, they will take it as well. after a while they start to get tired of it. There is a variety of pizza provided by the pizza place and they want to try something else too. From time to time they will agree with your request but the majority will always decide what everyone get to eat.

on your case, customers still agree to have this pizza and i am one of the cases that finds this pizza bland at this point. i had this pizza so often i decided i won't visit this pizza place for a while.

• Joss, (300)Zawisza, LizardWizard and 4 others like this

l4kbqeQ.png

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

well mums, since you love pizza that much, imagine you go with your friends to "a pizza place" and you and your friends decided you all get the same kind of pizza. you want only quatro formaggi. Since you love this pizza so much and they don't mind it, they will take it as well. after a while they start to get tired of it. There is a variety of pizza provided by the pizza place and they want to try something else too. From time to time they will agree with your request but the majority will always decide what everyone get to eat.

on your case, customers still agree to have this pizza and i am one of the cases that finds this pizza bland at this point. i had this pizza so often i decided i won't visit this pizza place for a while.

That is kinda not fitting. Imagine the communist elections for a better picture. People were bored and tired of democracy, so they decided to give a chance to the communism. Since then the kind and beloved communist government decided to make the elections in the way that you can no longer have democracy in your nation. The only way to have democracy is the resistance of at least above 50% of the community. So you have basically close to 20% chance of having democracy, if you add the factor that most of your community are toxic, stupid, nationalist, egoistic, 50iq, bipolar, bagel, fucking morons. 

So basically, I propose to put arena back. Its the most fair and intelectual way to solve this problem.

Btw that part with swearing was irony, don't ban me please  :wub:  :omen: 

• your_mums likes this

Waska

Waska

Advanced Member

• 96 posts
  • LocationHeaven

thats some 300iq converstation right here

Very nice

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Admin
  • 570 posts
  • LocationMars

thats some 300iq converstation right here

yeah, you are totally right. i should have brought dolls or a drawing table instead 

ok marcel, use your democratic right. make a poll and let everyone vote on a poll here. what's the point of only whining if you are not willing to take some action.

it always baffled me how can some people play for years this game, spam arena polls even if is in rotation or not and sit all day at the well doing nothing. if that's your kind of fun, who i am to judge.

• Aratar, Joss, LizardWizard and 3 others like this

l4kbqeQ.png

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 355 posts
  • LocationMacholandia (Spain)

The only thing i got clear from this topic is that now i want to dinner quattro formaggi pizza with beer.

Also...imagine going to a restaurant specialized in chorizos and there's no MiMis in the menu

• Aratar, Elary, LizardWizard and 1 other like this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

Elary, I feel ofended by you. That was not nice from an admin, considering that we only want to have fun in the game. :not:

Well, its kinda hard to take action if aministrators force you to have no chance with polls that rather bother people than make them change the map. Ukr?

Hatchet_TheMightyThanos

Hatchet_TheMightyThanos

Popular Member

• 163 posts
  • LocationTitan

Elary, I feel ofended by you. That was not nice from an admin, considering that we only want to have fun in the game. :not:

Well, its kinda hard to take action if aministrators force you to have no chance with polls that rather bother people than make them change the map. Ukr?

Well considering there are children in the administration, why did u surprised ? I have been saying that, TG administration need new faces.

God i feel anarchic today.

tenor.gifezgif-3-d86f071933ee.gif

Helgisa

Helgisa

Popular Member

• 168 posts
  • LocationFalling down from a cloud

I once went to a wine bar and bought a coffee.

• Aratar and Carrot like this

13estWily

13estWily

Advanced Member

• 81 posts
i love how admins like each others posts 😂 pathepic
  • Hatchet_TheMightyThanos likes this

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 378 posts

i love how admins like each others posts pathepic

Path... epic ?!

4hza5p.jpg

admins: DONT LIKE THIS !

• Aratar, Joss, Elary and 4 others like this

13estWily

13estWily

Advanced Member

• 81 posts
(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

They are showing us that they are not on our side. 

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Ex Staff
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationEstonia

They are showing us that they are not on our side. 

Long ago you could like your own posts here

Probang

Probang

Popular Member

• 199 posts
  • LocationEmpire

The administration of joss and adolf was a disaster for tg aren

The administration of joss and adolf was a disaster for tg arena. Then they returned from this mistake, I like the current moderator team.

• Lag_Queen likes this

Apply cold water to burned area

https://media.discor...1082&height=440

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Ex Staff
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationEstonia

The administration of joss and adolf was a disaster for tg arena. Then they returned from this mistake, I like the current moderator team.

i was mainly battle admin also i dont remember seeing you as regular player(even in arena) while i was staff so i cant figure out where you get your ideas from

• Lag_Queen likes this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

We need new leader, we need someone who will add his geniality into admin team. I myself not once proposed my hand in this matter, yet admins think they can handle it without it. 

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

i was mainly battle admin also i dont remember seeing you as regular player(even in arena) while i was staff so i cant figure out where you get your ideas from

Its interesting how even people who don't know you love you in the same way as those who know you from the start, isn't it? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users