Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Feedback on the new CB-maps!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• Server Admin
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSweden

Greetings all!

Give feedback on the new Captains Battle maps, there is a lot of new maps (17) and some of them will need some additional updates. In order for me to do this i either have to see the flaws myself or get reliable reports about existing flaws. Things to look for is spawn functionality, general distance for spawned infantry from either team (is the spawns to far away from each other) and other
map related bugs and flaws.

New maps list:

Maps tested with players so far:

Broken Siege, may need to move spawns closer to each other/and or objectives. Otherwise functional.
Road to Uxkhal, seems functional.
Ambush at Sardak, seems functional.
Bannockburn, may need some more protection for infantry. I might remove the whole ai-mesh and use a pseudo mesh instead to decrease its file size. Otherwise functional.

Bloodshed at Hvitgrimr, needs tighter spawns for infantry. Otherwise functional.

Bosworth Field, needs much tighter spawns closer to each other/and or objectives. Otherwise functional.

Jarnleikr Saga. seems functional.

Battle of Arsuf, seems functional.

Durquba Desert, needs much tighter spawns close to each other and tactical objectives. Needs more buildings and stuff.

Forlorn Hills, seems functional.

Cairns of Carnage, seems functional but spawn probably needs to be more tight.

Battle of Karval, needs tighter and closer spawns around the castle.

Ruins of Sarkir, seems functional.

Warfare at Menhir, Wow, its big..i might have to alter the map a bit plus tighten the spawns. Otherwise functional.

Two Rivers Dance, seems functional but i will tighten the infantry spawns a bit.

Shattered Wall, Needs tighter spawns. Otherwise functional.

The Three Giants, seems functional.

Previous maps that will be updated or has been:

Savage Land, The launchers has been removed, spawns will be slightly closer and more spread out, the map has been opened up with less trees in the middle and more even terrain.

Testing is in progress

Edited by Iceqatius, 18 February 2021 - 10:33 AM.

• Elary, LizardWizard, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 1 other like this

WPU_Very_Weak_Player

WPU_Very_Weak_Player

• 24 posts

Why do people work so hard on making mods and making new map I never understand. :farmer:  :o  :o 

Are you server admins and map makers perhaps paid to do so? :farmer: 

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 783 posts
  • LocationOz

Why do people work so hard on making mods and making new map I never understand. :farmer:  :o  :o

Are you server admins and map makers perhaps paid to do so? :farmer:

Nobody is paid for those things but it's like living in a village where everybody knows everybody. We all contribute something.

There's not many communities out there like we have and I for one am glad to be a part of it.

• Aratar, Joss, Elary and 2 others like this

WPU_Very_Weak_Player

WPU_Very_Weak_Player

• 24 posts

Nobody is paid for those things but it's like living in a village where everybody knows everybody. We all contribute something.

There's not many communities out there like we have and I for one am glad to be a part of it.

You all are doing a great job.

Had it not been for you people warband would have died years ago.

• Elary and LizardWizard like this

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• Server Admin
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSweden

All my maps mentioned above have been updated with new tighter and closer spawns and some like Durquba and Menhir has received a lot of new stuff like a village, a fort, a warcamp and some other stuff. I altered Menhir completely and removed the two big hills in the middle.

The update will be added as soon as possible.

Spawns, i spit on thee! :lol:

• Elary, LizardWizard, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users