Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Marib Dam Review

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

your_mums

your_mums

Popular Member

• 126 posts

Good map in my opinion, although i didn't get to play on it too long as it was voted off.   As others at the time said it is too big though, i especially don't get the point of all those bridges and stuff down below.   Maybe just one would do.   The teaming area upstairs (which i do like, even if the jumping could be a bit harder) seems too big as well.   Finally maybe the island between the balloon island could be removed and the balloon island with its bridge could be there instead.  I didn't see the point in that island anyway.

Overall good map for me. 

• Elary and Saddle Horse like this

TEAM MUMS, CHAMPION OF CTF/ARENA EVENTS

your_mums

your_mums

Popular Member

• 126 posts

As a side note what is with that flat map with lots of pyramids?  I can't remember its name and it was voted off instantly.   Its completely flat and archers get platforms with stone that slows people down so rushing in archers is even harder.   Inf on that map=Come back in 40 mins.    I am a bit shocked that it got approved. 

TEAM MUMS, CHAMPION OF CTF/ARENA EVENTS

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Admin
  • 744 posts
  • LocationMars

As a side note what is with that flat map with lots of pyramids?  I can't remember its name and it was voted off instantly.   Its completely flat and archers get platforms with stone that slows people down so rushing in archers is even harder.   Inf on that map=Come back in 40 mins.    I am a bit shocked that it got approved. 

mums, keep on the topic please. i will try to make a post with all the maps from arena and you can review all of them when it will be done. i need to gather map picture for this task so it might take a while.

• Ayna and your_mums like this

l4kbqeQ.png

bery888

bery888

• 7 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Saddle did very gud in making of that map, 10/10 :))))))

• Saddle Horse likes this

Saddle Horse

Saddle Horse

Advanced Member

• 96 posts
  • LocationPoland

Thank you Bery, it is my first map in M&B, but I have a map-making experience from other games, for example Minecraft, Stronghold, Broforce, Beseige even from Men of War: AS 2, you know secret meaning of my sentence.

May Admin Oberkommando der TrollGame of Omen's Mason Order will review my map because they know rules of good maps and things that are wrong on maps.

Now I'm working on video, so I'm busy, but it is very serious thing-thing:

unnamed.png

• bery888, LordChromosom and Gilby like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users