Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

Charles_Mingus

Charles_Mingus

• 7 posts

I've asked an admin to how to change my nickname and then he/she said I can change in from setting but when I click the settings and searched for all pages I could not find any setting for change my nickname. How can I change my name "Soulvaki"?

Femul_Humun

Femul_Humun

Elite Member

• Junior Admin
  • 264 posts

I've asked an admin to how to change my nickname and then he/she said I can change in from setting but when I click the settings and searched for all pages I could not find any setting for change my nickname. How can I change my name "Soulvaki"?

I can't find it either, actually. Has the feature been removed or is it just hidden super well?

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Server Admin
  • 574 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

I can't find it either, actually. Has the feature been removed or is it just hidden super well?

Try this: After accessing your profile page, on the right of the screen where it says Find Content, next to that is Edit Header Image; access this and in the left column is the menu; access Display Name and you should be able to change it from there.

Edited by Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, 22 November 2020 - 07:36 PM.

• Shaga likes this

My Youtube channel dedicated to TG servers, mostly Mount And Siege: Chivalrous Roamin Knight

https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

Lidneyyy

Lidneyyy

• 17 posts
  • LocationEngland

I can't seem to get the NeoGK mod working, I've installed it via the tutorial method multiple times, deleted and reinstalled it as well.

Can anyone give me some advice as to how to get it working? 

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 783 posts
  • LocationOz

I can't seem to get the NeoGK mod working, I've installed it via the tutorial method multiple times, deleted and reinstalled it as well.

Can anyone give me some advice as to how to get it working? 

If you're using steam delete the Native module folder.
It's typically here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Native

After that go in Steam and right-click Warband > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of game files...
Let it reinstall the latest version of vanilla Native.

After Steam is done go ahead and copy-replace everything from the trollgame patch into the vanilla module.

That's about it.

• Lidneyyy and Femul_Humun like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Server Admin
  • 574 posts

If you're using steam delete the Native module folder.
It's typically here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Native

After that go in Steam and right-click Warband > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of game files...
Let it reinstall the latest version of vanilla Native.

After Steam is done go ahead and copy-replace everything from the trollgame patch into the vanilla module.

That's about it.

Another method that KingArthur helped me with: Open the NeoGK folder and rather than copy the Native folder that's in there, open the folder and "Select All" the content in there, then choose COPY and then PASTE into the Native Vanilla folder that's in the Modules folder; basically, it's the same as what LizardWizard is saying to do, except, you are directly copying the contents within that folder.

My Youtube channel dedicated to TG servers, mostly Mount And Siege: Chivalrous Roamin Knight

Lidneyyy

Lidneyyy

• 17 posts
  • LocationEngland

I've tried your methods but it still isn't working? 

When i look in my Native folder, the NeoGK is sitting in its own folder within the Native folder, is it supposed to be like that? 

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 783 posts
  • LocationOz

When i look in my Native folder, the NeoGK is sitting in its own folder within the Native folder, is it supposed to be like that? 

I hope you're not trolling.

Select everything you find in the patch \TG-NeoGK127\TG-NeoGK\Native (CTRL + A) .

Then copy (CTRL + C) and paste (CTRL + V) in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Native.

When it asks you to replace choose 'Replace the files in the destination'.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, Femul_Humun and Iceqatius like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Server Admin
  • 574 posts

If I'm understanding you correctly, no; the only thing that should be in the Native folder is 7 folders (Data, Languages, Music, Resource, SceneObj, Sounds, Textures) and a bunch of files, nothing that says NeoGK. It seems what happened is maybe you copied the NeoGK folder into the Native folder that's in the Modules folder. Remove that NeoGK folder out of the Native folder; place it on your desktop (you can remove it later or put in somewhere else; I'm suggesting on your desktop for simplicity).

Open that NeoGK folder and therein, you will see the folder Native. Copy that folder, or as I said in my earlier comment: Open that Native folder, choose "Select All", which will select all the files and folders in the folder, choose COPY and then go to and open the Warband Modules folder and locate the Native folder that's there; Left Mouse Click on that Native folder and then Right Mouse Click and choose PASTE from the menu and Choose the Replace files in the destination when or if you are promted with Replace the files in the destination. In essence, all that's needed to accomplish installing the mod is for the NeoGK Native folders and it's files within it to merge with the Native folder that's in the Warband Modules folder. I once made the mistake of when I copied the NeoGK Native folder and pasted it into the Native folder that's in the Modules folder, the Native folder that's in the modules folder had the NeoGK Native folder within it. Hope this helps you understand the process and gives you success.

• Lidneyyy and Iceqatius like this

Lidneyyy

Lidneyyy

• 17 posts
  • LocationEngland

Thanks for the help guys, i can now use the mod! :D

• LizardWizard, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, huj stark/eskel and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users