Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Get our version of NeoGK Mod here for better game online and some other Addons* if you like. For voice&chat communication use our Discord server. Enjoy!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

>>> The chinese server CN_NTE_GK is NOT affiliated with us. They stole our maps and using them without permission <<<

Photo

TrollGame Community needs your help

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

VenT

VenT

Administrator

• High Admin
  • 3 posts
Dear TrollGame Community, you probably noticed that the last time the servers is often not available. That happens because our hardware have not enough necessary resources for stable TrollGame project working. What we need to fix it? - We need to buy a bit better and powerful hardware. We hope you really enjoy our project and its important to you. So we will be very grateful to you if you can support our project and help buy new hardware. If you have some questions, you can send me a PM. Our skrill account: [email protected] (ID: 45454639) . Our paypal account: [email protected] . I thank these people: @aylor Thank you, TrollGame Community!

Belligerent_Drunk

Belligerent_Drunk

Popular Member

• 60 posts
I can give 1000€ my email- [email protected]

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• High Admin
  • 4194 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space
@VenT Hello, I'd like to be able to help, but unfortunately I am unemployed because of the crisis, I hope my dedication is enough to help... can not do anything more, just hope that others in a better position to contribute and make this a great place for all. Desire to be luck, for all ;)

VenT

VenT

Administrator

• High Admin
  • 3 posts
Belligerent_Drunk, will be grateful, that will cover our costs for new hardware.

AnimalDance

AnimalDance

• 0 posts

not paypal please, would gladly help too but im blocked there

Zee

Zee

Popular Member

• Ex Staffer
  • 58 posts
  • LocationPakistan
hmm, i want to help. I get some money teaching programming to people, i will try to do so but it won't be much and i will need some time cuz even 10 $ in my country are worth 1000 in my country :( How much is the average amount you need?

Belligerent_Drunk

Belligerent_Drunk

Popular Member

• 60 posts
Wtf! I wonder how peaople offer money. Ah yes if [email protected] doesent work try [email protected]

Belligerent_Drunk

Belligerent_Drunk

Popular Member

• 60 posts
Wake up ppl for new hardware it will be more than 500€

VenT

VenT

Administrator

• High Admin
  • 3 posts
@AnimalDance, @amaranth, what is the most convenient payment method for u?

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
i would be fine with your account to make a normal transaction. i might need number of your account, bank and some internationl indetificators, i am not really sure how it works. or just that stuff where you use your credit card initials to pay for something. or - i can send you some czech crowns in an envelope :D with some green suprise inside like the cherry on the top of a cake ^^

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
belli, pls, be serious just for one fokin moment in your life.

Zee

Zee

Popular Member

• Ex Staffer
  • 58 posts
  • LocationPakistan
@amaranth save the surprise for me :D :D :D

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Ex Staffer
  • 1090 posts
  • LocationEstonia
pls i like to keep money in cash soo i cant send anything, not sure you'll take mail letters ;)

Belligerent_Drunk

Belligerent_Drunk

Popular Member

• 60 posts
Serius you say? Okay ill give 100€ to stranger from internet

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
stranger from the internet? you are more newbie than i thought then

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
vent, i checked our possibilities about internationl transcation. i found out that almost half of the amount i am willing to send will be eaten by banks :/ so i will try to figure it out with that paypal somehow

VenT

VenT

Administrator

• High Admin
  • 3 posts
@amaranth, I made a donation button. Now you can donate without registration on paypal from your bank card. Check first message.

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
well done :) i'll try to send something tommorow

VenT

VenT

Administrator

• High Admin
  • 3 posts
@amaranth, thank you!

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
nah, we thank you :) i am not talking about any astronomic amount, about, probably 20 dollars monthly, but more of us might change things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users