Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Team damage

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

LordLuemmel

LordLuemmel

• 16 posts

Hey guys,

since we've gone legal the damage you get by hitting a teammate has (or was) changed. It is now more realistic but I liked the system of gettig damage yourself if you hit your mate. Without that players do not care to hit or shot into groups with their own men. The effect is (and in my opinion it is getting worse with more players) that careful playing with tactics or skilful weapon handeling is rarely of any use when you get poked in the back by your team all the time! Also factions with huge weapons like nords or vaegirs can just swing their axes without regret, same is true for archers of course. What do you think? Wouldn't it be better to increase the damage you get yourself when you hit your teammates? I'd appreciate it a lot...

• Skull Of Plums, Amamama, Dory and 2 others like this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

I tried several configuration and trust me, players wont stop spamming and wont care where they hit.

LordLuemmel

LordLuemmel

• 16 posts

okay thanks! Although it is a bit sad to hear....

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and MoB_Apfel like this

Dory

Dory

• 19 posts

I think, teamhiter should take more punishment for his stupidity, then just get stunning for a while. For example, that player can receive half of making damage. In thit case he will learn quickly how handle his weapon, when teammates are close.

Especially, this should punish damn archers.

• Amamama likes this

Timus_Hawkus

Timus_Hawkus

• 7 posts
  • LocationIn the shieldwall.

Right there with Dory.

• Amamama likes this

Aka SHIELDWALL_ON_ME

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Wont help, nothing helps. They dont give shit about tk themselves, the old times of good players are over

• KingArthur and Joss like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Wont help, nothing helps. They dont give shit about tk themselves, the old times of good players are over

don't talk in my name Random :D I think that tk-punish is on (like in old siege) and try don't teamhit always, its better way to improve my skills :)

Timus_Hawkus

Timus_Hawkus

• 7 posts
  • LocationIn the shieldwall.

If tk-punish was on, I for one would be much more careful. 

Aka SHIELDWALL_ON_ME

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

don't talk in my name Random :D I think that tk-punish is on (like in old siege) and try don't teamhit always, its better way to improve my skills :)

In your name??

in old siege SD was off and FF was 50-100

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

@Random is an expression in my country, in my name, means = do no't speak for me / by me...         sorry don't know correct translation, btw nevermind :)

what you mean with SD?

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Self damage, and I know that you meant that but i dont see that i talk in your name :huh:

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

where you said: the old times of good players are over... <--  I consider myself a good player (talking about archery skills) and I'm active still :D

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

where you said: the old times of good players are over... <--  I consider myself a good player (talking about archery skills) and I'm active still :D

KUCH*EGO*KUCH :D

maybe 10% is good now it is hard to get under 3 k/d ratio, 1-2 years ago i could get 0,5k/d ratio :P c-rpg never got more than that

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

I wish we could have FF:On & Self:0% & Friend: 50%. It will be so awsome and realistic teamplay. But its sure that this is not possible to have on public servers :(

• Amamama likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
Indeed, maybe at TDM DM or battle but then you need 24/7 admins there

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

KUCH*EGO*KUCH :D

maybe 10% is good now it is hard to get under 3 k/d ratio, 1-2 years ago i could get 0,5k/d ratio :P c-rpg never got more than that

^_^     ...btw I have "neutral" k/d ratio (=bad) almost always... I mean same kills than deads :D

Remono

Remono

M&S police guard

• 63 posts
  • LocationBern

I remember the old clanwar days where you had to be damn sure where to hit not to get your mates killed  :D

And the k/d ratio thing, in my opinion, depends on your playstyle too, I (mostly as an archer) don't have much problems getting good k/d while other players (by far better in meele) struggle because they push into the hardest battles. The average k/d ratio for the top 100 all time players on this server is at 2.2 with the range from 0.52 to 6.97 (only 5 players are actually above a k/d ratio of 4)

Dory

Dory

• 19 posts

(only 5 players are actually above a k/d ratio of 4)

It is easy to get this  good k/d when you play only on best sides like Teocles do.

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

perhaps we should make an event with realistic FF settings :viking: :twohand:  but only if there will be atleast ten admins ready for kick/tempoban all abusers

• BlackDeath likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

On siege with 130 people then  you need more than 10 admins i think cuz noobs get mad then they tk and so on, at battle & TDM you need with 30 people 1/3 admins

• Aeneu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users