Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

TrollGame Community still needs your help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

• High Admin
  • 1 posts

Dear TrollGame Community,  this year we are celebrating 9 years online. Here you can see the first snapshot of the community and how it was in the beginning  :)

Next year should become anniversary for us. I would like to thank all our members and especially our team - the people who do what they do because they love this game and this community.

Unfortunately, the situation in last years has changed and I cannot afford to pay the servers and other important things by myself. That's why a year ago new support campaign has been started.

Those time we've got a very good support from some of our members,  but today it comes to its end and we need some support again to continue being: if you like this server and want to help,

you can donate something on this Paypal: [email protected]

If you have some proposals with fresh ideas you can write me a PM too  :) 

• Aratar, Elary, LizardWizard and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users