Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Troll One: A DDOS Story

ddos

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Once upon a time (12th december) there was a user called Razerock who joined our community and sent a pm to the admins called "Talking About Destroying ur Forum" and the message:

Well Dude i think you know who im if u wanna talk about that come to my Teamspeak theblacksgamers.ts3index.com
Or Your server and Your website will down Thanks you

None of the admins knew this person. So we asked him but never got an answer. And he sadly  :(  left us with:

well Dude it's cool u not gonna get nothing if u banned me u already banned me on game so don't wory i garantiy you this server wont be up so cya and take care

But who is this misterious :ph34r: guy.

In next days our investigators tried to understand the life problems of this person. So here some info:

Spoiler

Seems somebody went on his server saying "tg are going to fuck you". But this isn't all. Yes, because this poor guy suffered 3 weeks of ddos attacks and lost his population. :( Yes, because our servers are new here and camelot_dm was at top of native servers. Who doesn't remember of camelot_dm ? Well, i don't. Before this story i've never seen that server and never joined it, even now, and even if my soul of KingArthur pushes to return to my Avalon.

Getting serious. We never ddosed other servers. Nobody in our stuff sent insults to other servers. If you've proofs of opposite, send them or make them public so we can punish them.

On the contrary this Merlinz seems to have a bad reputation around. A message from one of our admins:

Ok guys, I have some news about this guy.

I talked with Greedalicious, the wolfpack servers owner and he told me that this Merlinz already did such menaces toward other servers.

He did it toward Wolfpack servers and even toward Ludus, same kind of organized crime manners.

Greedalicious told me also that this guy is Brit ( in case the location is needed ) and that he was already sent to jail and he told me also that waste time with TW is kinda useless, he tried for months to obtain a support that was nonexistent or in the better cases useless.. He suggested to threaten him to report it to police that is the most effective thing with such people. 

Also from taleworlds:

https://forums.talew...c,359538.0.html

So, we're talking about a person with real problems who found his way in cyber crimes.

Stay tuned for updates.

• ZeArcher, BlackDeath, White_Potato and 7 others like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

:coffee:

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

Lol this guy was in jail xD ?  Now i know why he is so damn angry xaxaxaaxa

mydelko.JPG

• BlackDeath, Elary, Parzival and 6 others like this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

This guy is a Toxic creep. According to Greed he was kicked out of Wolfpack 3 years ago because of agressive behaviour and started to DDosing Wolpack Servers straight way.

Now he is blackmailing TG.

https://forums.talew...c,275633.0.html

On a side note, for a british guy his english is kind of poor and he's supposed to be 38?

• Omen likes this
Tis but a scratch

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

he's supposed to be 38?

His mind don't go over 10 :baby: :child:(even this maybe too high...)

• Omen likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

This guy is a Toxic creep. According to Greed he was kicked out of Wolfpack 3 years ago because of agressive behaviour and started to DDosing Wolpack Servers straight way.

Now he is blackmailing TG.

https://forums.talew...c,275633.0.html

On a side note, for a british guy his english is kind of poor and he's supposed to be 38?

We are almost certain that he is british. Will post some more steam logs later on today.

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

Whatever this guy will try to achieve by this scum-like behavior , I'm sure most part of our community will remain loyal to good game play and funny moments. Also I'm pretty sure our admin staff did everything it could to provide that for every player that joined TG Servers and will try to keep it that way no matter what kind of sick bastard will try to get in the way. This guy doesn't think on the long run and how his behavior won't bring him any future benefits. All I ask from this community is to shout out this story for all the players to hear, to see and to take actions.0 To ignore his server, to let him stay alone in his own misery. To make fun of his pitiful attempts and in the end, for him to quit and stop bothering people that simply want to have fun in this wonderful game

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI likes this

giphy.gif

Pepper

Pepper

Popular Member

• 52 posts
  • LocationEngland

I'm not a fan of Merlinz at all but he usually has pretty good english. Has Merlinz himself said he's doing it?

Omen

Omen

Ancient Member

• High Admin
  • 814 posts
  • LocationItalia

I'm not a fan of Merlinz at all but he usually has pretty good english. Has Merlinz himself said he's doing it?

Check the steam logs in first topic Pepper, he's doing it without any doubt and is not first time for him to act in such way.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Has Merlinz himself said he's doing it?

post #1, [spoiler]...  :oyeoye:

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

@Pepper

S13sArh.png

it says:  turn off Arena server down for 1 month (to make his camelot server big)  or if u reject this proposition ddos will continues permanently.

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

next :

J5XYVpU.png

he "dont ddos"  but he can do 10 or 100 times stronger in all game servers :D

Teocles

Teocles

Ancient Member

• 426 posts

im gonna burn that nigga till he gets crispy

• ZeArcher, Aratar, Skull Of Plums and 5 others like this

4u9hua.jpg

KarisokuroO*

KarisokuroO*

Popular Member

• 81 posts
  • LocationBewbington

Merlinz is a fine lad.

• Skull Of Plums likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Merlinz is a fine lad.

Wow wow, what?

KarisokuroO*

KarisokuroO*

Popular Member

• 81 posts
  • LocationBewbington

Wow wow, what?

Wait wat, am I supposed to hate him?

• Skull Of Plums and Parzival like this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

Chill horatius, he just want to kill himself, don't mind him

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI likes this

giphy.gif

Jozi *

Jozi *

Popular Member

• 60 posts

I will tell you another story. When TG servers was hitted few dayas ago multiple times by this fgt, some random TG fan sent some packets too. He saw (Q _ Q) from this fgt on his own server so he stopped and the TG fan have never seen the TG servers under DoS again :) . Offense is the best defense. :viking2:

CAMELOT.jpg

• Elary and Horatius like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

I will tell you another story. When TG servers was hitted few dayas ago multiple times by this fgt, some random TG fan sent some packets too. He saw (Q _ Q) from this fgt on his own server so he stopped and the TG fan have never seen the TG servers under DoS again :) . Offense is the best defense. :viking2:

CAMELOT.jpg

Saw you leaving the server :D.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

jpQ7Dq5.pngoe2wrGn.png

• Elary and Jozi * like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users