Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

My best score and message for haters

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

Hello everyone! Sorry for my broken English, but i try so hard and got so far. I hope, you will understand what i wrote.

SO! That was best match i ever played. Thank you guys! You are awesome!

I want to tell about bad thing. I made several screenshot with hater's message. Guys, please stop take this game too seriously. I dont want to be hated. I dont insulting people, i dont focusing anyone, even if i dont like this player, I dont write "EZ" after kill someone, i dont writing something like "Die irl, You are fat, Get cancer, You are bitch/whore, i hope you will be raped, kill yourself". But i get this messages and im confused and sad. And of cousre, im NOT ONLY player, playing as cavalry class. If you so hate me, just try to overtake my score, dont try to spoil my mood, please. I dont want to believe, that Mount and Blade community are so toxic, so please, calm down, and stop being histerical with anger problem.

Also, today i found player "Campbell_must_die". He starts focusing me. Congratulations! You killed me several time and ruin my fun. Are you happy now?

Thank you for reading this post and understand what I wrote. Good Luck!

By the way, check this song. Its beautifull. https://www.youtube....h?v=bpI-KeK-PQg

Attached File  score.jpg   48.17KB   7 downloads

Attached File  Hater message 2.jpg   67.18KB   10 downloads

Attached File  Hater 3.jpg   51.34KB   5 downloads

Attached File  InkedHater_LI.jpg   54.45KB   4 downloads

Attached File  Hater message.jpg   66.39KB   4 downloads

• KingArthur, BlackDeath, GANNICUS* and 10 others like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

:applause:

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

When i log in Arena and  see cav i often end up taking an awlpike and try  to get them. You in particular ;) And i must say you're quite a good cavalry woman :)

I'm sorry on behalf of the community for those stupid and mean comment you are receiving. These have no place in Troll-game server.

Alas, there are many immature and angry people around...

You did right to post here.

But your pics are a bit too small, hard to read who wrote what on chat at this scale. Could you upload in higher resolution (800x600 or 1024x768)?

oh, in one of your pic i noticed  there is "A_new_knight_of_Ni" :huh:

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 07 October 2018 - 07:57 PM.

• DracoTheDragon, StaffaN and Livso like this
Tis but a scratch

WingedSquirrel

WingedSquirrel

Popular Member

• 82 posts

I see dark souls, I click like.

• Dusan likes this

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

Dont worry about these people,play what you want,once you get in to REAL community,you will be happy,these people are just garbage and they truly are ruining people free time.

• DracoTheDragon likes this

Umbuz

Umbuz

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 138 posts
  • LocationUmbuzia

Anny Banny

• BamBam, StaffaN, Marcel and 2 others like this

StaffaN

StaffaN

• 24 posts
  • LocationFinland
Don’t worry bby! I will always protect ya! If you remember me, im spanish color, brown hair girl from arena!

Caretaker

Caretaker

Advanced Member

• 46 posts

Their insecurity is not about you Annabella, so just ignore them, it's not about you anyways.  ;)

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

I am sad that I was banned before you joined tg arena. I like you. 

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

It seems from your screenshot that I wasn't online.  :P But I also have to say that this community is quite toxic sometimes, sadly it's true. I am also typically one of those who specifically targets to cavalry players. Typically with xbow and I think you've noticed it because you always go to the opposite side of the map with your horse so I have only those other horses left to kill or try to shoot from distance. (Sometimes I've managed to do it also) xD

But I do this because cavalry is too op. It needs to be balanced somehow, so that's why I target them to make the match little bit more fair for those who are not playing as cav. Otherwise, cav would just walk over everyone else and everyone else there would be just a bunch of cattle to be slaughtered all the time over and over again with that great lance. It's n ot funny to be killed all the time. I've also done some cav rampage myself randomly and it kind of makes me little sad how easy it is to get very good scores with Swadian cavalry. Not very hard with another type of cavalry either. 

I don't have anything personally against you, I just find it a nice and funny challenge to fight against those who are playing with overpowered class. My target is to master xbow against cavalry, so I hope you start doing some diversions with your horse to make it more challenging and funny. I don't wanna offend you anyhow, I think you're a nice person and I hope you don't get this anyway personally. You've killed me also many many times. (I always play with a random nickname, so it's not possible to know who am I, expect if you know how I play). 

• Annabella Campbell likes this

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

Hello everyone! Sorry for my broken English, but i try so hard and got so far. I hope, you will understand what i wrote.

SO! That was best match i ever played. Thank you guys! You are awesome!

I want to tell about bad thing. I made several screenshot with hater's message. Guys, please stop take this game too seriously. I dont want to be hated. I dont insulting people, i dont focusing anyone, even if i dont like this player, I dont write "EZ" after kill someone, i dont writing something like "Die irl, You are fat, Get cancer, You are bitch/whore, i hope you will be raped, kill yourself". But i get this messages and im confused and sad. And of cousre, im NOT ONLY player, playing as cavalry class. If you so hate me, just try to overtake my score, dont try to spoil my mood, please. I dont want to believe, that Mount and Blade community are so toxic, so please, calm down, and stop being histerical with anger problem.

Also, today i found player "Campbell_must_die". He starts focusing me. Congratulations! You killed me several time and ruin my fun. Are you happy now?

Thank you for reading this post and understand what I wrote. Good Luck!

By the way, check this song. Its beautifull. https://www.youtube....h?v=bpI-KeK-PQg

attachicon.gifscore.jpg

attachicon.gifHater message 2.jpg

attachicon.gifHater 3.jpg

attachicon.gifInkedHater_LI.jpg

attachicon.gifHater message.jpg

crying.gif

• Belligerent_Drunk, GANNICUS*, cev-trell and 2 others like this

Sega

Sega

Popular Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationCrimea

Yes, i am  big cav hater, cause they just poison our game by preventing and disturbing our fights on the ground, and yes i think would be better disable cav class on TG Arena. Echelonalfa and Anny are the most annoying cav players on the serv. Thats all i wanted to say :angry:

• Pyrrha, Aura*, cev-trell and 2 others like this
?Local Disk (C:)
└?Program Files (x86)
⠀└?steam
⠀⠀└?steamapps
⠀⠀⠀└?common
⠀⠀⠀⠀└?Mount and Blade: Warband
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀└?Skills
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀└⚠️This folder is empty

Pêche

Pêche

Legendary Member

• Supporter
  • 230 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Yes, i am  big cav hater, cause they just poison our game by preventing and disturbing our fights on the ground, and yes i think would be better disable cav class on TG Arena. Echelonalfa and Anny are the most annoying cav players on the serv. Thats all i wanted to say :angry:

Or buy a pike. :kappa:

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA

Surrender to my pike

And say thanks to me to visit the forum 

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

Echelonalfa and Anny make the perfect couple :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Jozi * and Eleonnika like this

Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• 47 posts

yummy

https://www.pri.org/...cook-your-horse

• GANNICUS* likes this

(a signature)

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

you adviced your haters to "stop take this game too seriously",

but you should do the same with the insults you receive ^_^ ,

most of them dont think what they type, they just want to tease you a little bit

ps. : playing cav in DM is really the most cancerous thing  :lol:  (i remember Indarin and Echelonalfag how boring they were when i used to play Arena :crazy: ),

i ll foccus on you aswell if i meet you on server :P

Peace and Prosperity.

• Eleonnika likes this

Highly_Adv_Nob

Highly_Adv_Nob

Elite Member

• 113 posts
  • LocationBehind you!

I see you never met Iskandar or what ever his name is...

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Hating on Cav is something. Hating on player is something else.

you adviced your haters to "stop take this game too seriously",

but you should do the same with the insults you receive ^_^ ,

most of them dont think what they type, they just want to tease you a little bit

Game is for fun. Granted you have to be able to take some flak and carry on if you want to play Multi. But there are limits to everything.

Besides," bitch/whore"," i hope you will be raped", kill yourself"" is not what i call teasing/banter. But i'm not surprised if you think that Scottish Warrior/Stanissian's type of talking isn't worth a ban.

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 09 October 2018 - 12:52 PM.

• BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this
Tis but a scratch

huj

huj

Popular Member

• 92 posts

Interesting what percentage of players called whore is actually a whore. hmmm (from my calculations 53,97%)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users