Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Sarranid Archers are weak af, buff them like every other faction please.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Guest_vikoking_*

Guest_vikoking_*
  • Guests

after playing a little time with sarranid archers lately, i can tell their power draw is really bad, low. but i guess those flaming annoying arrows compensate for that.

Ramun

Ramun

Popular Member

• 119 posts
  • LocationTihr

after playing a little time with sarranid archers lately, i can tell their power draw is really bad, low. but i guess those flaming annoying arrows compensate for that.

They really don't, but ok

His good, sir Ramun, has personally read through and approves of the message that preceeds this confirmation of approval.

carlosdelsol

carlosdelsol

Advanced Member

• 67 posts
  • LocationRhodesia
I like sarranid archers as it gives u an option to play on very hard difficulty or very easy difficulty. To play hard go to sarranids with teammates choosing archers and if u want an easy ride go to the other faction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users