Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

1 week lag problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kilmister07

kilmister07

• 2 posts

I'm sorry for bad my english. I'm playing from Turkey and I've been playing on this server 3 years, but for the past 1 week ı have been suffering from a lag problem is it the problem from me or is it from the server ? 

ICA_Gazz

ICA_Gazz

• 39 posts
  • LocationScotland

Personally speaking, i find that if the server population goes over 100 it becomes rather laggy to play, however with the virus and everyone having more time on their hands the servers population is through the roof, making this problem much worse.

• Amamama and RC Lola like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
Also the network usage worldwide has spiked enormously, especially in Europe. The EU is talking with Netflix to lower their quality.

I have noticed lag and irregularities more often these days, home network barely getting the speeds we would get normally.

So I think the increased player amount and the pressure on networks attribute to the lag.
  • Shaga likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users