Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Why server support Putin propaganda ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NOVICIUS

NOVICIUS

• 7 posts

Why Russian chat is allowed and not monitored ? Why N and G words are allowed ?  Why player names are not monitored? 

npc17

npc17

Popular Member

• Senior Admin
  • 72 posts

Hello. There are no restrictions on what language you use in chat. You can speak in all languages. On chat, excessive verbal harassment or abusive attitude can get punished accordingly. About the player names; Impersonating or insulting other players with nicknames, or pedophilic nicknames are not allowed.

• Joss likes this

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

Hi. Fortunately or unfortunately. (everyone will decide for himself), people on the server are allowed to communicate quite freely, without serious restrictions until it begins to concern direct harassment.
You just have to get used to it. You can always mute jerks, remember.

People from different countries and different opinions play on the server (even if these opinions may be frankly bad), and what for someone may be bad behavior, for others it may be normal or a joke. Well, let's be honest, players with racist nicknames are mostly just fooling around.
I myself could not get used to the local contingent for a long time, but then I got used to it.

Just don't take people too seriously. Everyone goes to the server to have fun or relieve stress (or get it)

• npc17 likes this

lorgia

lorgia

Advanced Member

• 40 posts

Also remember some of them just saying these things just to trigger people 

• Annabella Campbell likes this

NOVICIUS

NOVICIUS

• 7 posts

Hello. There are no restrictions on what language you use in chat. You can speak in all languages. On chat, excessive verbal harassment or abusive attitude can get punished accordingly. About the player names; Impersonating or insulting other players with nicknames, or pedophilic nicknames are not allowed.

You must be joking or you play some other server. All that you mentioned as "not allowed" is endemic. We have Putins, Hitlers and others which I am not even able to repeat for sake of my own integrity and taste. N words are totally accepted in players names as well as in the chat. My suggestion is honesty: admit you have problem instead of claiming that all is fine.

NOVICIUS

NOVICIUS

• 7 posts

Also remember some of them just saying these things just to trigger people 

That should never be an excuse lol. I mean what kind of logic is that ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users