Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

So How Does One Become An Admin?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

verquinn

verquinn

• 6 posts

ever since the voting system got removed people have been cheesing the game like there's no tommorow

-running and cowering till the game draws resulting in both teams getting unfair cash 

-leaving and rejoining before anybody spawns giving that team an unfair win 

-cheating in money (i did only see it once but it was recent and could become more widespread)

-and just general racism and hate (idc about vulgarity or fights or anything like that but when you have people screaming "JEWS" and "HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT I WISH IT DID" every 5 seconds it tends to get annoying)

i of course would nominate myself for this as i like to consider myself a responsible and honorable player (so much so that i refuse to hit people who've fallen from their horse, until they get up) and when it comes to warband i play NOTHIng but captain battle and i've ammassed almost a perfect 500 hours on the server alone, i'm online pretty much everyday sometimes even multiple times a day and in that time i met some truly great people and i've fallen in love with the community there

HOWEVER i realise that on the forumns i'm just some random dude whose login and in-game name don't even match up

so alternatively if we could get vote kicking back that would solve pretty much all problems and might be for the best since i've never been an admin to anything

I Remain

Adrian_The_Slav

• Marcel likes this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Server Admin
  • 528 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Vote polling was removed because it was being abused; no doubt, if we would reenable it, the abuse of it would happen again. Please report :linux 1:  such behavior of the server either to an admin on this or on this forum or on TG Discord Help section; doing so, would bring the attention of admins to deal with it accordingly. :heavy:

Edited by Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, 06 September 2020 - 05:33 PM.

• Umbuz and verquinn like this

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• Server Admin
  • 142 posts
  • LocationSweden

To be an admin you have to be a person of good repute and character with some history (months) on the servers and the forum. Also, you have to have decent skills in English (a form will have to be written) and be active. If you are/have all this a vote will taken among the other admins to see if you are acceptable.

Concerning the other things, I've had a discussion with myself to permanently ban certain offenders on the servers (so far its only temp bans and mutes). But a complication in this makes me hesitate, i will ask other admins for advice regarding this.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, Umbuz and verquinn like this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

So, technically you must be like me, I once proposed to become an admin and they declined due to my social experiments... I guess that we don't need any new admin, since we have such sharp people like Lag_Queen in the admin team. Shame is that there is no one like you on Tg Arena, because you named every single problem right. That server would need at least 1 person who will 24/7 filtrate toxic scum spaming ww2 topics, insults and Viko's.. 

ps. please don't judge my irony.

• verquinn likes this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Admin
  • 570 posts
  • LocationMars

*for future candidates*

if you want adminship to solve personal vendettas,  your form will be dismissed for certain. we had our fair share of admins who used benefits on their own advantage, forgetting about responsibilities. 

Also, to answer your question, verquinn : Icequatius already haven given most of the requirements but you need to have some forum activity as well. not all admins play on all the servers, and capt. battle has very good admins but unfortunately just few of them. Coming here from time to time and sharing your views on matters will give us a chance to know more about you. 

Another thing i want to mention and even if admins are not on the server when someone is breaking the rules, report to any admin, make screenshots or even make appeals here on the forum, we also have discord if you want faster response.

• Aratar, (300)Zawisza, LizardWizard and 10 others like this

l4kbqeQ.png

Ayna

Ayna

Advanced Member

• 68 posts

Elary, and what if i want adminship to ban people just for fun, not personally? :blush:

• Eleonnika likes this

Hatchet_TheMightyThanos

Hatchet_TheMightyThanos

Popular Member

• 163 posts
  • LocationTitan

I have lost faith on TG Administration when they made Lag Queen an admin.

• Marcel, Sumpter Horse and KevinKeegan like this

tenor.gifezgif-3-d86f071933ee.gif

verquinn

verquinn

• 6 posts

ever since the voting system got removed people have been cheesing the game like there's no tommorow

-running and cowering till the game draws resulting in both teams getting unfair cash 

-leaving and rejoining before anybody spawns giving that team an unfair win 

-cheating in money (i did only see it once but it was recent and could become more widespread)

-and just general racism and hate (idc about vulgarity or fights or anything like that but when you have people screaming "JEWS" and "HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT I WISH IT DID" every 5 seconds it tends to get annoying)

i of course would nominate myself for this as i like to consider myself a responsible and honorable player (so much so that i refuse to hit people who've fallen from their horse, until they get up) and when it comes to warband i play NOTHIng but captain battle and i've ammassed almost a perfect 500 hours on the server alone, i'm online pretty much everyday sometimes even multiple times a day and in that time i met some truly great people and i've fallen in love with the community there

HOWEVER i realise that on the forumns i'm just some random dude whose login and in-game name don't even match up

so alternatively if we could get vote kicking back that would solve pretty much all problems and might be for the best since i've never been an admin to anything

I Remain

Adrian_The_Slav

To be an admin you have to be a person of good repute and character with some history (months) on the servers and the forum. Also, you have to have decent skills in English (a form will have to be written) and be active. If you are/have all this a vote will taken among the other admins to see if you are acceptable.

Concerning the other things, I've had a discussion with myself to permanently ban certain offenders on the servers (so far its only temp bans and mutes). But a complication in this makes me hesitate, i will ask other admins for advice regarding this.

bro you've been an admin the whole time?? nice bro

i didn't expect to be admin believe it or not but i heard that if you ask big you'll get small clearly not 

*for future candidates*

if you want adminship to solve personal vendettas,  your form will be dismissed for certain. we had our fair share of admins who used benefits on their own advantage, forgetting about responsibilities. 

Also, to answer your question, verquinn : Icequatius already haven given most of the requirements but you need to have some forum activity as well. not all admins play on all the servers, and capt. battle has very good admins but unfortunately just few of them. Coming here from time to time and sharing your views on matters will give us a chance to know more about you. 

Another thing i want to mention and even if admins are not on the server when someone is breaking the rules, report to any admin, make screenshots or even make appeals here on the forum, we also have discord if you want faster response.

i just wanted vote kicks tbh but thought if i go big i'll get small and i've got no vendettas lol i love all these people even the ones the racists have their moments

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Admin
  • 570 posts
  • LocationMars

Elary, and what if i want adminship to ban people just for fun, not personally? :blush:

you will be boo'ed and people will trow  :stonethrow:  at you, finally you will be perma banned and we will never see you again xd

i don't get what you got against LagQueen, she does her job as an admin and she's neutral. she have hosted small events in arena as well. i dont see your point.

• LizardWizard, Omen, Dacket and 8 others like this

l4kbqeQ.png

Metro

Metro

Popular Member

• 163 posts

Its funny that non of you sayed that you also need to know rules xD

• verquinn likes this

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 355 posts
  • LocationMacholandia (Spain)

I remember Bubba Johnson once made a video about that, but in the end he just got crashed into a wall by Teocles aka "El papichulo de León"

• Omen likes this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 418 posts

I like how everything that normal guys on this forum mention is conected with some personal problem or "vendeta".

For example: -Well I am going to read and post to this topic... why? because I hate you all. -

• verquinn likes this

Pêche

Pêche

Elite Member

• Elite Supporter
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Lag_Queen, as a new moderator of our clan, i can tell you she is neutral to everyone, even if you are a good friend to her. She does her job pretty well and no one can blame her for that.

• Elary, Omen, Dacket and 3 others like this

Mariina

Mariina

Popular Member

• 183 posts
  • LocationYour mom

I remember Bubba Johnson once made a video about that, but in the end he just got crashed into a wall by Teocles aka "El papichulo de León"

kinda hot
  • Mister_Crêpes likes this

KevinKeegan

KevinKeegan

• 8 posts

*for future candidates*

sadly, no need to use the past form,

because, if on Arena, administration is still decent,

it s a big mess on siege,

and solving personal vendettas and having double standarts is more the rule there than the exception.

verquinn

verquinn

• 6 posts

off topic but where do i change my name?

Cardeval

Cardeval

• 5 posts

Lag_Queen, as a new moderator of our clan, i can tell you she is neutral to everyone, even if you are a good friend to her. She does her job pretty well and no one can blame her for that.

Simp.

• Marcel and verquinn like this

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• Server Admin
  • 142 posts
  • LocationSweden

off topic but where do i change my name?

Up left, My Settings and Display Name.

Simp.

Away with you vile beggar!

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and verquinn like this

KevinKeegan

KevinKeegan

• 8 posts

Simp.

isnt she  a girl too.  ?

Pêche

Pêche

Elite Member