Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How to play siege? - best faction?

Help

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Milky

Milky

• 1 posts

How to play on the server siege? In my bookmarks there siege server, but there are fewer people than is shown in the monitor, I hope you will help to understand. 

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hi, and sorry, what do you mean?

are you talking about **MountAndSiege** server? (this is only siege server that we have running, and almost all time it has +120 players normally)

Edited by BlackDeath, 22 March 2016 - 03:38 PM.
ok Random, +120 :)

Parzival

Parzival

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 444 posts
  • LocationSaltus Teutoburgensis

For the sanity of your soul, not at all!

To do the heavily needed promotion, Battle is clearly superior and healthier for mind and body! (if there are ever more than 3 people online, that is)

If you still feel attracted to Siege, I recommend trying to approach the flag. Not getting yourself killed on the way can proof helpful.

• Aeneu, Aratar, Skull Of Plums and 4 others like this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

If you like ARTE  Go Battle and enjoy the silence.

If you like CNN Go Siege and experience agoraphobia

• Parzival likes this
Tis but a scratch

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

What's your favorite faction for Siege? here you have a "help" if don't know how are they.

What means this pic?

Well...that Khergits were best defenders and Swadia were best attackers, but think that who wins are players, not factions ;)

i5zSAsF.jpg

• Aeneu and cev-trell like this

LockheaD

LockheaD

• 25 posts

What's your favorite faction for Siege? here you have a "help" if don't know how are they.

What means this pic?

Well...that Khergits were best defenders and Swadia were best attackers, but think that who wins are players, not factions ;)

i5zSAsF.jpg

I love this statistics. Do you also have them for a longer time? Maybe a month?

What me wonders is that Khergit did not attack a single time?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Khergits were changed (time ago) for defence only, so only if admins make it manually, you will see they as attackers.

Statistics are from last day when you check it only (think)

• LockheaD likes this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

there are fewer people than is shown in the monitor

If you mean the difference in amount of all players at one server shown  ingame and on this website - the reason is that web monitor is updated only once in each 3 minutes.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

@Aeneu have you seen data time for first post? I don't say any but... :rolleyes:

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

What means this pic?

i5zSAsF.jpg

What you say is correct but not fair. As khergits play way more defense than any other faction this should be taken into the calculation. I do not have exact numbers but if I read the statistics right, khergits win 25% of their plays and swadia over 50% as defender after that rhodoks with 40%. Maybe I forgot some stuff but I am on my phone and it is a bit shitty tbh.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

As khergits play way more defense than any other faction this should be taken into the calculation

Maybe you are right, btw taken this part only, after all those rounds seems that Khergits learned how to defend :D

• Aeneu and Horatius like this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

@Aeneu have you seen data time for first post? I don't say any but... :rolleyes:

Heh no i didnt! Now i know. Probably.. :D

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly
I don't know why you're discussing this but i think those stats aren't updated. :D

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

I don't know why you're discussing this but i think those stats aren't updated. :D

The stats say 22januari :hmm:

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Hmmm I've printed data time on, thinking that it was for "yesterday", meaning that it was day before take screenshot :crazy:

btw I got that screenshot that day, 22 january from dashboard (dunno if is current or not)

Shugoki

Shugoki

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationUK-The world.

So why is it that Khergits can't attack. I know its purposely but I was just wondering, is it because they are really really bad. Are they raelly that bad at attacking?

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

I don't remember a castle the khergits were able to take. They're weak, except against sarranids.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
While TW doesn’t want to admit it the factions are somewhat history based, horse archers cav and big sabers are Asian based. The thing is that they are just really bad at defending and attacking a stronghold, they are made/trained/equipped to fight open battles, this can work out pretty well in SP but they didn’t think it through for MP.... And then to remember than a couple of years ago khergits had only cav and archer as MP classes.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Yes, i remember servers without auto kill horses full of white khergits horses blocking ways. :)

Shugoki

Shugoki

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationUK-The world.

i dont know...... i mean, i just dont see what makes them bad at attacking. They have shields and sabres. Thats about all u need + a few horse archers here and there. Sorted. Can it really be so hard?

and maybe dismount the horsies and u have urself some attackers. EZ.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users