Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Can we create a new event

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Alwine

Alwine

Advanced Member

• 45 posts
  • LocationLugdunum

Hello,

/!\ Why there arent events since January ?

I would like you take back event what we did in old Native. 

We can remplace *Mount&Siege* to *TG-Event*

A new event can attract more people to come play. We can't let *TG-Duel* and *TG-Battle* empty. We must show to players we are able to organize and that TG community is active.

Thanks

Edited by Aeneu, 19 February 2017 - 07:02 PM.

• Skaffa likes this

Member of RS Clan - Alwine 

shield-targ.png

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Replace *Mount&Siege* by*TG-Event* ? Urrgg kof kof arr...Do yu know how many pple server is going to loose by doing that?

KA and other admins regularly do some small events (the time of playing 3 rounds ) on Siege and instantly a third of the server population is crying and yelling for going back to normal mode.

• KingArthur, Skull Of Plums and DaRedViper like this
Tis but a scratch

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

/!\ 

The Boner in a tent strikes again.

• ZeArcher, LizardWizard, Amamama and 3 others like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

We can remplace *Mount&Siege* to *TG-Event*

:deadhorse:  ...you crazy? 

Btw, sometimes admins make "events" (randomly in time and without advice) in siege server (custom armours and weapons), but don't expect more than this by now....  and The_Knight_Who_Says_Ni have reason, almost half of players start crying so much in events, this is why we don't make it more often, and only a few rounds.

But I suggest do some events in Battle, then it maybe start having more players (maybe... don't know/think really...)

• Skull Of Plums and DaRedViper like this

Skaffa

Skaffa

Advanced Member

• 40 posts
  • LocationTurkey

I wish we had a roleplay battle server that players follow the officers and line up in formations  like in napoleonic wars rp server. 

Jager_Bomb

Jager_Bomb

• 13 posts

I always do horrible in events, but I still like them because it brings in variety.

Most players whine about it but then, most players whine about factions, maps, weapons, cavalry, 2 handers, archers, shielders, spawnkillers (though I can understand that one), etc... They'll also find a scapegoat, or something to blame, for when they play bad

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI likes this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

but then, most players whine about factions, maps, weapons, cavalry, 2 handers, archers, shielders, spawnkillers (though I can understand that one), etc... They'll also find a scapegoat, or something to blame, for when they play bad

quite true.

Tis but a scratch

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Replace *Mount&Siege* by*TG-Event* ? Urrgg kof kof arr...Do yu know how many pple server is going to loose by doing that?
KA and other admins regularly do some small events (the time of playing 3 rounds ) on Siege and instantly a third of the server population is crying and yelling for going back to normal mode.

About 10-15 people cry about it but you think There are more but they just spam, mostely when I react, "if you dont like it poll a map, or leave" they are quiet :D

And im hope I will make Some more events, only custom armor events cuz we arent going to code for a big feature cuz KA stopped and Bannerlord is coming end this year hopefully
  • The_Knight_Who_Says_NI likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users